Chp.6 Lunch With Senpai

-AUTHOR POV-

The next day afternoon, during school period, the bell rang as it was now lunch time, (YN) got in line as he soon got his lunch, and yet the worse part...looking for seats to sit at...

(YN) Mind: Shit. It's going to be a pain finding a seat. It's already packed! I guess I gotta keep looking and-

Nagatoro: Senpai! Over here!

(YN) Mind: Or maybe I just found a seat luckily, but next to Nagatoro...great.

(YN) turns around as he realizes to see Nagatoro not only sitting alone, but yet sitting with two other of her friends, Gamo and Yoshi....

(YN) Mind: O-Oh no! No No No! Hell no! No! Not o oh Nagatoro is sitting, but...she's with her friends! Gamo and Yoshi! Oh man...

(YN) Mind: With them around, they're gonna be hella annoying! But

(YN) Mind: With them around, they're gonna be hella annoying! But...there is no more seats anyways....well shit, I got no other choice then. All I gotta do is eat up and get the hell out of there. No hard feelings, Nagatoro.

(YN) soon walked up to Nagatoro and her friends as he sat down next to Nagatoro...

(YN): Don't mind me.

Yoshi and Gamo soon have a smirk on their faces..as Yoshi says...

Yoshi: Your boyfriend?

Nagatoro: Hm?

(YN): Eh?! No! I'm not her-

Nagatoro: Yup! And we're being steady about it, right Senpai~?

(YN): Wh-What?! Nagatoro!

Nagatoro started to play along to pretend (YN) was her "boyfriend"...

Gamo: Hahaha! Oh man that's hilarious! So Paisen, how far have you gotten with Hayacchi?

(YN): Eh?! Tch. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, that's BS.

Gamo: Haha! Oh man! You're too afraid to admit it, Paisen!

Yoshi: Too afraid! Okay then...

Suddenly, Yoshi stood up a bit as she soon grabs (YN)'s hands....and when she did that...Nagatoro was a bit disturbed and yet bothered by it...

Nagatoro was a bit disturbed and yet bothered by it

Yoshi: Wanna go out with me instead?

(YN): I rather not, and please don't touch me and get your hands off from me.

Yoshi and Gamo started laughing at him...

Gamo: Haha! Oh man! I can already tell you're a straight virgin Paisen!so funny!

Yoshi: Virgin! So funny!

Nagatoro soon played along...

Nagatoro: E-Ehehe, yeah! So funny! *Starts patting (YN)'s head*

Gamo: You know Hayacchi, he's not more like your boyfriend, he's more...of a pet.

Yoshi: A pet! Yeah!

(YN): The hell did you-

Nagatoro: Haha! Yeah he does seem like a pet to me! Even his hair is fluffy and feels like a pets hair!

(YN): Knock it off, Nagatoro!

Yoshi: Oou! Fluffy!

As Yoshi was about to touch (YN)'s hair, Nagatoro stopped her as she gave her this look on her face, a look that makes her look bitter...

Nagatoro: You know, Senpai's hair is all sticky, so please don't touch it.

Yoshi: Oh...right.

(YN) started to realize about what just happened...

(YN) Mind: What the...What just happened right now? It's like Nagatoro's face turned bitter when the other try touching my hair...weird*

Gamo: Hehe, you know Hayacchi, I don't think he doesn't look like a pet.

Yoshi: He doesn't.

Gamo: He's more like...a slave?

Yoshi: A slave!

(YN): Okay who the hell yall calling a slave-

Nagatoro: *keeps patting (YN)'s head* Haha! You hear that Senpai! You're a slave!

(YN): No I'm not morons!

Nagatoro: Yeah whatever you say Senpai, finish eating your food and get back working for me! Haha!

Yoshi: Work!

Yoshi stood up again as she try touching (YN)'s hair again...and yet, Nagatoro stopped her again...and yet giving off the bitter face again to Yoshi...

After that, Yoshi sat down and Nagatoro let's her hand go

(YN) Mind: There it is again! The same face she did before once...she gave off that bitter face towards Yoshi again...she try touching my hair and Nagatoro stopped her and gave her that look again...just what the hell is worn with her? Meh, oh well, I don't really care at all, I'm almost down with my lunch anyways. Alright Author (Victor) you can finish this chapter now and continue on the next one. Nothing important here at all.

..
.
.
Uh...okay then, whatever you say...

-END OF CHAPTER 6-