The Werewolf In The Closet..7

Chapter 7! I promised that I was going to dedicate this story to someone!! Woohoo! Be sure to vote and comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

     Yikes! We got out of the movies and girls were dazed. I think I even saw some girls that have written 'Alex Pettyfer is Beastly!' on their arms with markers. They're obsessed! Ady almost talked me to death about the parts of him. I just nodded and 'Mhmm'ed.

     When she saw she was boring me to death, she stopped talking. "Am I....talking too much?"

     "Nope, not at all," I shook my head.

     "Sorry, it's just....a lot of girls here are just in love with him," she sighed.

     "I wished you were in love with me," I mumbled so lightly so that she couldn't here exactly what I said. I think it's going to be time for Ady one of these days. That reminds me-

     I looked at the time: 8:30. Jeez, how long was the movie?

     I can't stay human for long; I'll have to phase or my ears, teeth, and fur will start to show. Not to mention my eyes were glowing yesterday.

     "Loren?" Ady's voice interrupted my thoughts.

     I could have sworn when we went outside, I heard a howl.

     Shit, I have to go.

     "Loren? Your ears," Ady said. I felt my ears. They were not regular.

     "Loren, sweetie, can I talk to you for a moment?" Rosalie said.

     I nodded and followed her back inside. "You need to phase," she whispered to me.

     "I can't just leave you guys," I said.

     "It's okay. If you don't think Ady's ready yet, she'll never know, yet. Just go, I'll say your mom called me and said you had to go, but you really need to phase," she paused. "Your teeth are down, and your hair is sprouting on your neck. Go! And tell your Mom I said hi," she pushed me toward the other exit around the theater. 

     I flipped my hood onto my head to avoid being seen. When I got out the other way, I heard Ady yelling. Damn, she's going to be mad as hell at me.

     "Ady, calm down. His mom called and he had to get home," Rosalie said.

     "He just left?" Ady whispered.

     "You'll see him tomorrow at school, right?"

I didn't listen to anymore what they had to say. I crossed the street, looked around my surroundings, and jumped into the woods. I took off my clothes, and threw them behind a tree.

     I let my bones and muscles move around my body as the familiar hair grew everywhere. My eyes sharpened against the night. My ears swiveled, and got pointy. My hearing got sharper and I could hear Brad, Aaron and Kenny around me somewhere. I was fully changed.

    Oh, and not to sound like a 'Twilight Freak', but us wolves can also hear each-other's thoughts. Except, we can block out some of our thoughts that we didn't want each-other to hear.

     So, how was the date with Ady? Kenny asked me.

     Good, I guess. But, thanks to you guys, we were interrupted and I had to leave. Who howled by the way?

     Brad, They all answered.

      It's just not my fault. We saw you talking, you were about to change anyway, so you can't say shit! Brad growled.