a brunch with the bidens

*Kamala and Doug go to the Biden's for a fun brunch! Thank you all so so much for all of the love and support for this book! This is something out of my comfort zone so I'm so happy for all of the support! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💜*

November 8th, 2020 ~ 2pm

After spending a few hours with family sight seeing all around Delaware, Doug and Kamala are now heading to Joe and Jill's house to hang out and have a little brunch and just celebrate their big win.

Doug is currently driving the twenty minutes to Joe and Jill's beautiful Wilmington Delaware home.

Doug is wearing a maroon red polo shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans and new pair of Sperrys he just got for his birthday a few weeks back from Cole and Ella. Kamala is wearing a blue striped long sleeve shirt with black jeans and her famous black and white chucks.

Doug is holding Kamala's hand while he drives with their hands intertwined on her left leg. Kamala has her iPhone on her right leg, with the Maps app opened so they know how to get to the Biden residence.

"You look extremely handsome today, Mr. Second Gentlemen. I always loved this color on you." Kamala says, fixing one of Doug's shirt sleeve while he drives which he finds adorable.

"Why, thank you, Madam Vice President. You look gorgeous as always. This is one of my favorite outfits on you. Makes you look hot." Doug says as he smiles at Kamala before looking back at the road causing Kamala's cheeks to blush a bright pink.

Doug raises his and Kamala's intertwined hands up and kisses the palm of her hand a few times before placing them back on her leg.

"Have you ever been to Joe and Jill's house before, honey?" Doug asks Kamala as he makes a right turn on the road.

"No, I haven't actually. I've heard it is really gorgeous though. They have two adorable German Shepherds too, Champ and Major." Kamala says with a cheeky grin.

"I always liked German Shepherds, they are one of the smartest breeds ever." Doug says stating a random fact he knew which Kamala finds extremely cute.

"The Second Gentlemen is now a dog expert now? Mr. Smarty Pants." Kamala says playfully as she and Doug chuckle and smile at each other.

After driving another ten minutes, Kamala and Doug have made it at the Biden residence!

Doug parks his car in the Biden's driveway and they both begin to hear a happy and excited Major barking as he looks out the window.

"Major is already saying hello to us!" Kamala says as she giggles and smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back at her.

Doug and Kamala softly kiss each other for a few seconds before they look into each other's eyes.

"I love you and I'm so proud of you, baby." Doug says softly to Kamala making her face light up with a humungous smile.

"I love you too and I couldn't have been able to do anything of this without you by my side." Kamala says as she kisses Doug again, gripping his face with her hands.

Meanwhile inside the Biden house, Jill has been getting the brunch set up. It will only be herself, Joe, baby Beau, little Hunter, Kamala, Doug and of course the dogs - Champ and Major.

Hunter and Melissa are out for a much needed date day, while Ashley, Naomi, Finnegan, Maisy and Natalie are out shopping and having a girls day.

Jill is giving Champ his medicines he needs for the day. Champ is twelve years old now and he is experiencing some arthritis and other elements that happen when a dog is a senior.