To Be Loved

Lisa's Pov:

"Punch me."

But it wasn't me who said it.

I look over and Suzy... was addressing it to Seulgi.

I watch as Seulgi looks up from her phone and at her just as stunned as I am.

"What?"

"You heard me Seulgi, Punch me. Grow a pair." Suzy says, her jaw locking, standing up from where she was previously sitting.

Seulgi takes a sharp intake as she just stares.

"If you're trying to prove something, let me tell you, it's not working." She says looking back down at her phone.

Bad idea.

Suzy hates being ignored.

When I thought she was going to explode... she smirked.

It went away fast so I don't think anyone noticed.. but me.

That only means one thing.

We are all f*cked.

"We should probably leave the ring." I whisper in Jennie's ear.

She looks at me for a long second, then nods her head.

I take her hand and help her out of the ring and stand near her.

What? Do you really think nerd girl is going to be able to protect herself?

....Add run over a mail box with my car to the list of things to do.

"Texting your girlfriend?" Suzy says which causes Seulgi's eyes to snap back up at her.

"Don't you dare bring Krystal into this." Seulgi's voice says angrily.

"Why shouldn't I? I mean cmon, I can't talk about your girlfriend? By the way, can she send me a postcard? I want to know what it's like in slutville." Suzy says grinning.

I decided not to.. get in the way of this. Jennie looked confused as to what in the world she was doing.

She can be so naive, Suzy is doing what she always does...

Be Suzy.

"Krystal is not a slut! She just..."

"Has a dream to f*ck every guy/girl on the planet?"

"You know what!!" Seulgi says taking a 'threatening' step forward.

"Finally. I thought you would chicken out like you did a year ago -.. " Suzy starts to say, but is caught off with Seulgi jumping into the ring and attempting to punch her stomach.

But Suzy was quick on her feet and moved away.

"Got to be quicker than that." Suzy says laughing.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I am met with the worried eyes of princess.

"Lisa why are they fighting?" She whispers grabbing my arm tightly when Seulgi attempts another swing.

"It's okay princess, trust me, it will all work out in the end. You can hold on to me." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

This just makes her roll her eyes but she doesn't let go.

The muscles do that to everyone.

"You are so -... "

"Cocky?"

"Yes." She says looking at me, attempting a smile.

But it just turns into a weird look between a smile and a frown.