monochrome

-------

-------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you stared at the bucket filled with steaming hot water , the shower's glass now foggy with a single heart drawn on it. h/c hair was soaked with cherry-blossom scented shampoo. the bucket felt heavy between your arms as the water splashed all over you. fog clouded the whole bathroom and made it feel a little hard to breathe.

once you finished bathing , you picked up the fluffy white towel sitting on the sink along with your clothes. you closed the door of the shower and sighed. the towel wrapped around your wet body without dropping or slipping off luckily. doing the usual routine you always did , you stared at the clothing laying at the sink.

strange... i didn't know i had this shirt.

it was a large shirt that was too big , a nice graphic design printed on it. you held it up to the light and shrugged. slipping on your underwear and then a pair of black shorts , you then put on the shirt with ease. you couldn't help but smile.

it looks like something xiao would wear.

the bathroom actually had two doors , once connected to your room and the other connected to xiao's. it was strange how that was the only way to enter and exit the bathroom. you placed the dirty clothes in a small basket and exited your room. xiao was sitting in a chair in the living room , the canvas covering a small part of his face. his hands held onto the brush which he spun around with ease. some paint stained his well-built arms. he sighed , a sense of frustration taking over him. it seemed like he has not noticed you yet.

maybe i can scare him ! this is my chance to finally see him with an actual emotion other than bored !

you smirked , approaching him from behind quietly.

suddenly , he spoke up.

"i know you're there , y/n."

the way he said your name was enchanting.

you froze and attempted to stay quiet. xiao let out a sarcastic chuckle and turned around , legs straddling the chair and arms crossed. the plate of paints and brushes were set onto the table. there was a slight teasing smile played on his lips. his legs bounced slightly.

"i told you i know you were there."

"man... how'd you know ?!" you exclaimed. "it's almost like you're some god." he rolled his eyes. "nonsense you speak of." xiao said. you could feel his amber eyes trailing down your figure carefully. his pupils went up and down , up and down , all across your body. he then looked back up to you.