13 | Jade

I was so used to Sarai being present that I woke up at seven in the morning with the preparation of hearing her whines on the baby monitor that stayed planted on my nightstand

I was so used to Sarai being present that I woke up at seven in the morning with the preparation of hearing her whines on the baby monitor that stayed planted on my nightstand. But instead, my body woke up that early just to be greeted with silence since Sarai was back with Cairo.

We split the week with Sarai so each of us can have her equally. He gets her Monday to Thursday evening then that evening Carla picked her up and I keep her until Monday afternoon.

Sarai has been gone two days and I felt it was a year.

I missed my baby.

All I could do was lay in the bed until the sun was full in the sky. I pulled myself out of my sad funk when Carla busted in my room. "Have you seen TMZ?" She asked suddenly.

I was confused at her rapid movement. "No why?"

"I'm surprised your phone isn't blowing up." She grabbed the remote to my TV.

"I shut it off. What's going on? Oh my god, is it Margo?" I asked full of fear since he was still in his coma.

Carla flipped through the channels. "No. Well, I don't know. But this about something else."

She found a channel and it stopped on TMZ Live to Harvey in the middle of talking about me. "...It was the one and only way she would move back to Dallas, Texas and the judge granted it. But apparently, it was Jade that violated the restraining order. Burna's attorney ordered to dismiss the restraining order this morning."

"Are you kidding me?"

"I just don't understand," Someone else chimed in, "She claims to have allegedly been abused but she breaks a restraining order that she put on him. If someone feared for their life that much, why risks for this to happen?"

"Come on now. That's not fair." A woman spoke up, "Burna's nephew that he raised as his son was in a car accident and now in a coma. Let's not forget that he was practically Jade's first child. She raised him as well. Her instincts kicked in and the only thing on her mind was that little boy. Forget the protective order. He's a child."

"We all get that. But she filed the order, so follow it."

"In other news about Jade Skye," Harvey switched to another topic that happens to be about me, again. "A couple days ago Jade filed a restraining order against her record label, NRMN Records, so she would be able to perform the music she recorded under the label and so that she's able to record new music. The judge was pretty quick to reject the order today."