Chapter 7 Part 3 - 3

---Narrator---

Spring Bonnie was given a year of isolation, alone, left with the memories of the boy she teased, the boy she enjoyed along with her sisters, and friends so long ago as the last significant parts to enjoy in life, she's left going crazy in the isolation and the building of Anime Frights alone, and with none to relate or talk to, the idea that her boy will never return, knowing he'd never have the memories needed to reunite with her himself. She begins to obsess over the memories, over the good times, over the one boy that she can think back to with good memories, and the good times... Is it now becoming a problematic obsession, she goes insane a bit for a day. Her metallic soul is being bent and broke in the years, her mentality is gone. But one day, a week before opening day, a boy she knew arrives for his first day of work. Unaware of the Ventilation issues he is slowly beginning to loose awareness of surrounding he's growing weak minded, But oh no for him, She's pouncing now. She's thrown the respect of her sisters that fell in the wind. The original plans to give his memory back, one devised, by her golden sister are not followed, Selfishness takes over, her eyes no longer green, they glow stripper pink. Love of the insanity of a year of alone obsession on display to a boy who's mind is weak, and air supply is tainted by chemicals of a faulty ventilation.

---Shawn Pov---

"Hello Shawn! It's been a while hasn't it!?" A voice that sounded familiar... yet I couldn't put a name, nor face under speaks, it's full of excitement, like a child seeing a super hero. But it doesn't seem right for there voice type, which is seductive in a way... attractive like a young early 20s mother. I feel high, the air is so thin... it feels like drugs or weed was smoked in here... I lean my head to the side, my eyes meet the window of my office room, a Playboy bunnie shaped animatronic presses her body against the window. A hand included. Her face looks so much like a kid seeing a toy they desperately want in the toy section but can't because it costed to much, but left in dream of having it they look the way she did... Her eyes instantly begin to glow a interesting shade of pink, her cheeks blush weirdly. "You miss me!? I sure did miss you!" She asks, do I know her? 

A-Am I forgetting who this is? Maybe I should be respectful, less awkward and pretend I do know her... Or maybe I'll just... S-Sleep here a... moment... "Tired!? Want a pillow!? Or a Cuddle buddy! OR just me in general! I'd love to be something of use to you! I Just haven't seen you in so long! How you been kid!? Good! Bad? Missing me?! Better not fell into a relationship! That's my place kid!" She's way to... Excited for her own good, bouncing topic to topic before I could even registered things to respond. Her arm pressed against the glass, her breasts purposely against it now as she brings her head down a bit to my level. "Mind If I come in! I might bite! But I'm gentle about it! Scouts honor!" She continues as I look on at her, I actually smile in the moment, everything about her is so exciting, it's weird seeing someone to energetic yet so bad in condition as she is. A weak nod Is given, and her face gives a lustful open faced smile. "Awesommme~" She says in a weird tone.

 "Awesommme~" She says in a weird tone