Fourteen

Blair POV.
•••

   "You did what?" Natalie is looking at me with her jaw practically on the floor.

   "Are you really going to make me repeat it, again?" I sigh and play with the hair tie on my wrist.

   "You kissed him...then left?"

   "Yes, Blake. That's what I just said."

   "Why?"

   "Because he kissed me one time and it made me feel better, so I thought that would work."

   "Girls confuse me." Blake whispers to himself.

   "But then you just left?" Natalie is clearly not listening. Because I've said that, like a hundred times.

   "Yes."

   "Without saying anything?" Blake says, they really have this whole I'm going to switch talking every sentence thing down.

   "You guys are starting to make me think that wasn't the right choice..."

"Do you want my honest opinion?" Blake asks.

"No, not really." Ok, yes. After Jake said the whole, No I'm not going to like the answer thing, that pretty much answered it. And me, being the smartest person every, just stood there.

Then he looked sad, and then he sighed, and I felt bad. So I kissed him. For a solid seven seconds.

   When I pulled away, the fucker just stared at me. Didn't say anything. Just stared. Like I touched water and turned into a mermaid.

So I just left.

And now I realize, maybe that wasn't the best idea. So no, I don't really want his honestly opinion. Because I already know what it is, and it's that I'm an idiot.

   "Well, you're getting it. You need to figure things out Blair. Jake is hot."

   "What?" I asked confused.

   "He is, and he has options."

   "Wow, thanks Blake." Guys are terrible at giving advice.

   "But, he said he likes you. And..." he stops, looks at me, and then at Nat. "Yea, I have no idea where I was going with that, Natalie can you give her advice."

   Natalie puts her hand on his shoulder and smiles. "It's ok babe, you tried. Do you like him?" She asks turning to me.

   No. That's the simple answer. Actually... I don't know. "I liked kissing him, a lot."

   "Ok, we'll that's good." Blake says, "but do you like him?"

   "I think he's nice..." Blake snorts at that and I roll my eyes. "Maybe not to me in particular, but he's nice to others. And he's genuinely a good guy. And he's hot, like if I saw him on the street years ago I would let him take my virginity hot."

   "Amen to that," Natalie agrees.

   "Babe." Blake whines.

   "Blake, if you're going to be one of the girls you have to deal with this." Natalie says.

   Blake sighs but nods. "Fine, amen to that..."

   "I think, hear me out, you should go on a date with him." Blake suggests.

"Seriously?"

"No, no, I kinda agree with him." Natalie says.

"And how am I going to get him to ask me on a date?"