My love for the beast💜Part 38

((I am a bad bad bad author 😒Sorry I couldn't update as I promised... I am not gonna talk here too much... Hope you guys are safe and sound... Have a good day Amigos Amigas 🫂 Never give up💪 Purple You all💜))

Do you guys wonder how we feel, like something is missing, still after getting everything...

That is how now the Dragon queen Jungkook is feeling...😕

Nowadays Jungkook is annoyed... He also doesn't know why!!! He is missing something... He have his Alpha... But he need his Alpha...

Ok!! What the hell!!

☝Jungkook thought and looked at his Alpha who is now adjusting his hair.... Jungkook already refreshed and waiting for his Alpha....

On the other hand, Royal alpha know about his queen condition... But he will not ask... Why??

Because he knows exactly what his queen needs... He smirked at the thought and walked towards his queen...

"Ready" Taehyung asked.

"Ye-yeah" Jungkook stuttered..

After collage...

Jungkook went to dorm immediately to talk about his situation with his mother... He closed the room door and started his mind link...

Mrs. Jeon is sipping her juice, but startled when she heard her son call...

Mind link 👇

"Eommaaaa" Jungkook whined...

"Omo, baby you sacred me to death... How are you doing baby?? How is everyone.... " Mrs. Jeon asked while placing her juice glass on the table...

"All are good eomma... But I am not" Jungkook said...

Mrs. Jeon can imagine his son pouty face...

"What is it baby? " Mrs. Jeon asked...

Then Jungkook explained everything... Mrs. Jeon blushed and replied,

"Ba-baby you need to ask this to your dad" Mrs. Jeon said...

"Wh-what?!!!but!!! Ok" Jungkook immediately mind linked his father leaving Mrs. Jeon to laugh at his son...

"Papa" Jungkook shouted through his link....

"What the hell kook!!! Why are you shouting at me"!! Mr. Jeon asked....

Jungkook giggled and explained everything.... Mr. Jeon smiled and explained...

Jungkook is now a blushing baby with a fast beating heart.... ❤

Mind link ended...

Jungkook fall on his bed and

" Omg!!! How am I gonna do that!!!! That stupid monkey Alpha knos everything, but still he made me to suffer like this... " Jungkook thought and made a evil plan...

In this plan, he knows he is going to get into a big trouble...

But who is he!!! Royal 👑 queen 👸.... Jungkook smirked and started to prepare his plan....

Next day....

Jungkook woke up early and did his morning routine... He woke taehyung up and went to change his dress....