"Out of sight but not out of mind"

EVA'S P.O.V

Oh shit.

Oh god.

My stupid brain.

I am going to kill it.

Who forgets such things?

I am going to die from amnesia.

No, no, no.

I wasted it.

UGGH.

Why am I so dumb?

God kill me already.

What should I do?

My malfunctioned memory card in my brain is as good as my cooking skills.

But why?

Oh no.

"Are you fucking insane?" Ace shouted from the front door as he stopped to look at me.

"What?"

"Why the hell are you jumping on the bed and pulling your hair like a maniac?" He asked frowning.

"Huh? Oh. Can you believe it? Can you fucking believe it?" I asked throwing my head in my hands.

"What? That you are mad? Oh I know that already. Something new?" He asked making an innocent face.

"Shut up. I am saying that can you believe that I forgot to ask you a question yesterday? I forgot. You asked me about dancing but I forgot about asking you." I said whining.

He just looked at me and was contemplating what to say but then I guess he thought that it was better that he didn't as he shook his head and continued to walk away while muttering-

"This girl will make me go mad someday." 

"Hey! I heard you Mr. Apathetic !" I shouted behind him.

"You were supposed to." He said and before I could say something he was out of sight. Yeah out of sight but not out of mind. I am going to ask him two questions today. I won't let my precious question go waste. But before I could do anything Ace came back again, retracing his path and stood in front of me - glaring at me.

"What did you just call me? Mr. Apathetic- what?" He asked confusingly.

Oh god. Did he notice that just now? I am officially screwed today. What the hell did I do to start my day so nicely?

"Cat got your tongue?" He asked smirking.

"No, a demon got my tongue." I said sassily.

"I am sure as hell that the demon is me. Now back to the question. What -" He was cut off by the ringing phone. He looked at me for a second and then took out his phone, answering it. 

"What the fuck happened now, Caleb?" He barked on the phone and I felt utterly sorry for the person on the other side of the phone. Poor soul, getting barked upon by the angry devil.

"I don't need to listen to the bull shit, do you understand? I want it done. Now." He said angrily and then hung the phone before the other side could reply.

Though I don't think that the Caleb person would have the audacity to reply to Mr. Apathetic after the barking session he got. Again, it's not his fault. He wouldn't have started working for him if he knew how much of Mr. Apathetic is Ace. I will surely relate to him and we would go along well if we ever met, I think. The two victims of the notorious devil. Ace Parker.

Bright side?

I guess Ace forgot about the beautiful name I gave him!!! Victory for today!