𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 66

I felt someone poking my face and I opened my eyes to see Muchiro. He turned to Tanjiro and pinched his nose making him wake up. 

"Ah! Hey did you pinch my nose!" Tanjiro said rubbing his nose. "Yeah that was a very slow reaction" Muchiro said patting my head.

"Do you know the swords smith Kanamori?" Muchiro asked. "Well I do know him but why? he's with Haganezuka" Tanjiro said.

"He's my new swordsmith where is Haganezuka?" Muchiro asked. "We can look for them!" Tanjiro said.

"Why are you so concerned?" Muchiro said. "Helping other people is beneficial till the end and I wanted to check up on them so good timing!" Tanjiro said. 

"Wha... what did you say just now... now" Muchiro asked. "Huh? Nice timing" Tanjiro said. Nezuko woke up and started pinching my cheeks. 

"That's one weird creature" Muchiro said. "Oh is she!?" Tanjiro said. "Yeah I can't really put it into words Have I met her before" Muchiro said crossing his arms and cocking his head to the side. 

We copied his movements and stared at each other for a good minute. We heard noises at the door. 

"Oh! is someone here?" Tanjiro said. "Looks like it" Muchiro said. A shiver went down my spine and I went behind Tanjiro and frowned. 

"Y/n what's wrong" Tanjiro asked. The door opened to reveal a demon hunched over with a huge bump on it's head and horns.

Everything went so fast because the next thing I knew the demon split in two and one of the duplicates blasted me and Muchiro through the ceiling.

After landing where ever in this place I immediately stood up and looked around for Muchiro. I felt someone grab my arm and I turned and punched them.

"Ow" Muchiro said rubbing his arm. "Where are Tanjiro and Nezuko!?" I signed. "You don't remember the part where we got yeeted out of the room" Muchiro said.

"We have to go back!!" I signed. "I know... that's why I'm here..." Muchiro said. "Oh yeah lets go!" I signed before taking my blade out.

We started heading in the direction of where Tanjiro and Nezuko were but I stopped when I saw Kotetsu trying to fight his mutated fish.

I went to go help him but Muchiro grabbed me. "Hmm!?" I hummed. "It's not worth it lets go" Muchiro said. 

"Helping other people is beneficial for you at the end of the day!" I signed. "I see..." Muchiro said. 

We ran over to him to help. "Move you're in the way😐" Muchiro said pushing Kotetsu back. 'Oh my gosh so nice! good job Muchiro!' I thought.

"Y/n make sure you aim for th-" Muchiro stopped when I smashed the pot on the mutated fish making it wither away. 

I looked at Muchiro. "Oh! did you want to do something!? Sorry!" I signed. Muchiro looked confused. 

"But you hit the pot and it withered away not the head" Muchiro said. "Maybe it gets it's power from that pot that might be this demons technique!" I signed. 

"Right" Muchiro said. I was caught off guard when some tackled me and Muchiro. "WAAAH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Kotetsu yelled. 

"I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU KELP HEAD!!" Kotetsu yelled. "You called me kelp head?" Muchiro said. 

"I'M SORRYYYY!!! I WAS MAD!!" Kotetsu yelled. Muchiro paused for a second and zoned out. I shook Muchiro's shoulder but he didn't respond. 

I was caught off guard when he grabbed me and Kotetsu and started running. 'I CAN WALK!?' I thought.