Chapter 22

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

"Yas can you help me please?" Giovanni asked.

He was having a hard time getting the dress on with his nails. I laughed at how awkward he looks.

"It doesn't look too hard right?" I teased.

"I honestly have no idea how you girls wear this stuff. It's so hard to get anything done." He huffs.

I can't help but laugh. The dress was bunched up at his shoulders and he was trying to drag it down. He was failing miserably.

"It's called having skill, now come here you big baby." I said pulling him towards me and dragging down the dress.

It was a skin tight spaghetti strap navy colored dress. We had to go to the mall yesterday to buy some sandals that were his size because my size 7's couldn't fit his size 11's.

After I pulled the dress down I turned around to grab his sandals. As I turned around I saw Gio's dick poking the fabric of the dress.

"Um, you okay?" I giggled.

"Babe your ass is jiggling in those short Nike spandex. I can't help that I'm so attracted to you." He says snaking his arms around me and pulled me into a pussy throbbing kiss.

"Alright alright, we can have plenty of that later, we need to get ready or we'll be late." I said bending down to help him slip on the sandals.

"You know you aren't making this any better." He says and that's when I realized my face was right in front of his dick.

"Well you have to get your sandals on right? Or you wanna go barefoot?" I asked and he stayed quiet. "Oh I didn't think so." I said turning to walk into the closet.

I turned to look at his face and he had a serious expression then he just started to smirk. I knew I was going to pay for that later.

It'll be worth it though.

I went to the closet and grabbed some nike compression pants and one of Gio's shorts to go over it. I grabbed one of his athletic shirts and paired them with my black nike sneakers. I grabbed a dad hat and tucked all of my hair in the back and let some curls peak out in the front to give the impression I had short hair.

I decided to dress like personal trainer Gio. I walked out towards him and saw him on his phone. When he looked up he started laughing.

"Wow, you look great." He says.

"Come on Yas you got this. Push through, push through. Last one and we're done." I said in a deep voice trying to imitate the things he says during his sessions.