Chapter 29: Is Your Heart Burning?

"Strike and lull"

"Strike and lull"

---

| In my Remains |
| Linkin Park |

"If you refuse to become a demon, then I guess I'll just have to kill you."

Akaza quickly dashes towards Y/n and the young swordsman returns his advance,

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash."
(Mizu no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri)

Y/n attacks with the momentum of Water surface slash while Akaza with his fists.

They're moving too fast for the pros, they can't follow them with their eyes only seeing sparks in the process

"They're fast. Incredibly fast. I can't follow their movements."

"Neither do I." Edgeshot muttered.

While Y/n and Akaza were clashing, the Uppermoon spoke.

"It has been really thousands of years since my last fight with a swordsman like you that is capable of killing us." Akaza pummeled Y/n which he parried it with his blade.

"Of course, most of them were Pillars, that includes your ancestor and none of them ever agreed to my invitation."

Y/n pushed Akaza back, but the Uppermoon came charging back with kick. Y/n parried his attacks and holds the Uppermoon's arm down with his blade.

"As someone who trained in the same martial arts, I find them hard to understand and they say that only those who were chosen can become demons." Akaza raises his other arm and was about to chop on Y/n, only to be get sliced off.

"There's no hesitation. Tomioka sliced that guy's arm with no hesitation." Kirishima exclaims as he watch the fight on the large screen.

"Y/n is even keeping up with that villain's speed. I think he can take him on." Midoriya muttered.

"Idiot! His opponent is probably not going all out of his power yet!" Bakugou says,

"Tomioka seems to be a completely different person now." Todoroki uttered.