Part XI

Harry's POV

TW: Pregnancy. *This chapter talks about heavy topics such as loss of a child and the impact and aftermath of it so if that's something you don't feel comfortable reading you can skip the chapter! Feel free to dm us and we can summarise for you if need be. Love you all!*

I can't wait to marry my Ally baby.

Every time I see that ring on her finger, I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. The fact that she's going to be my wife is still something that's hard to comprehend, I can't believe I went from having a silly mindless crush on her to this.

Truthfully speaking, I don't think I ever saw myself getting married. Maybe it was the lack of people who came into my life, only to leave shortly after, or maybe it was me thinking that I was unable to be loved in a way where marriage felt like an option.

But that all changed when I met Ally.

My sweet Ally, she came into my world and flipped it upside down without even realizing it. She showed me what it feels like to be loved by someone, to feel that care, that warmth, from another person. I feel important when I'm around her, I feel like I matter and I finally love myself, stutter and all.

Maybe that's why it took me so long to propose to her, because I never understood what I was feeling. I love her so much, I know that I do, but I can't help but to be insecure about myself sometimes. It became hard for me to grasp the reality that someone loves me the same way I love them. But not more though, there's no way Ally loves me more than I love her. Impossible.

My Ally is so incredible to me. She's made me believe over the years that I was worthy of that type of love, I feel it in the way she treats me, the way she talks to me and dotes on me. She cares for me like no one ever has and I suddenly felt those tiny cracks of sadness I had being filled by the overpowering love she has for me.

I'm so happy that I did propose to her because there truly is no one else in this world that I'd wanna spend my life with. She really helped me to bring out a new version of myself, one that isn't afraid of being who I am. I can never repay her for it.

Every day has been a day closer to our wedding and we've both been ecstatic and over the moon about it. Wedding planning with Ally these last few months has been easy. We've chosen basically everything together and luckily we had the same ideas in mind. We only had one real and very hurtful argument between the two of us, the worst fight we'd ever had, and that was surrounding the topic of her parents.

Ally never told them we got engaged, and whether they knew about it or not from another source was still a mystery to us. They've made Ally cry more times than I can count and they're most definitely not parental figures to her in the slightest, but I still think they deserve to know that she's getting married. She's their daughter at the end of the day and although they most certainly are not at the top of my 'favourite people' list, they gave me my pretty girl. They gave me my future wife.

"I don't want to fucking talk to them Harry. Leave it." She had snapped at me, throwing her plate into the sink so hard that I thought she broke it. I quickly got up and followed her into our room, silently watching as she stripped down to her underwear before grabbing a sweater of mine to haul over her head. I'll never get tired of seeing her in my clothes.

"Ally-" I had tried to say, only to be silenced. "Shut it Harry. I mean it. I don't want to talk about it anymore so please just leave me alone." She sighed, turning towards the bathroom. I couldn't just let her be when she was like this. Despite her words, I followed her, not missing the tired sigh that left her mouth.