Chapter 67 Princess Amelia

Note: RED Will get back into his favorite Mecha Suit in the future once BLU Establish his main base.

------------

Time: 9:02 AM
Location: Serenitea Pot
Status: Normal

BLU: *sniff*

BLU was Crying in the room, complete locked in isolation.

All Girls Look at RED with disappointment after the Incident. Noelle and Fay are kept knocking the door on BLU's Room.

RED: *sigh* so, who's responsible for BLU's Suffering? -_-

Weiss: It was me. I Did this to him with Love Potion.

RED: you did what?

Yang: We Only know that BLU will eventually charmed.

Akia: but things turned out to be worse than we imagine..

RED Look at Fay's Keep Knocking the door along with Noelle with such worries of BLU's Crying like a child.

RED: *facepalm* what am i gonna do with this.. he's been locked up alone for 12 hours without eating breakfast, lunch and even worse, he hasn't slept properly. I'm not even surprised that he's got poisoned by Love Potion.

Akia: how long did you know about his love sickness?

RED: Well.

RED Sits on chair holding coke.

RED: its common for normal people being in-love with someone, your hormones and everything that tells your body to do it, on the other hand like BLU, His hormones keep seal, locked up tight when ever when it comes to opposite gender, as a result = Pain.

Yang: oh. like being punch?

RED: Yes.. oh wait. i heard about his past that he was once used to be a normal person back in his high school days. after 3 years he's a change person to avoid girls by now in age of 19. First of all, He wasn't born with Love sickness. He did told me that he was cursed by a high school girl but he never mention her name and he was scared of her.

Akia: *Low dragon voice* what..

Weiss: then this Love Potion is all for nothing...

Glass Shattering behind Akia's background

The Girl's aura became tense.

Yang: Alright.. *Crack Both Knuckles and smash a glass of water* WHO'S THAT B*TCH WHO CURSED MY HUSBAND!?

RED: Your not even married to him. -_-

Neo: *Silent Angry Noise*

RED: Calm down neo..

Neo: