Chapter 17: Not so cruel Saturday

Scaramouche's pov:
   I woke up at 7AM to my alarm. I grabbed my phone and turned it off, this day will be a pain. Saturday 6th of May and now I gotta deal with that Ayaka instead of wandering around town enjoying the weekend.
I got up slowly and went to the bathroom that's built in my room to put myself in a more presentable state.
After around 30 minutes I walked out of the bathroom with a towel and went into my closet (rich people be like).
Since we had guests and all that shit my mom always makes me wear some formal stuff.
Knowing that I grabbed one of my suits, a white shirt a tie and all that shit. I didn't mind more formal looking clothes in general but this way over the top.
And the fact that I meed to wear this just to look exquisite makes me want to puke. Let me wear my goddamn T-shirts jackets and jeans man. Those already look expensive the outcome is the same.
Anyways after that was done I dragged myself down to the living room.

   "Good morning. They'll be here soon. You know what it means when I tell you to not eat breakfast yet."

"Oh god here comes the long monolouges of company discussion between you and her brother while we eat."

"Quiet and get ready to greet them."

Just as she said that the doorbell rang and one of the servants went to get it.
After what seemed like an hour but as a minute Ayaka and Ayato showed up.
(I am unsure if I remember his name correctly so tell me immediately if I wrote a wrong name or mispelled!)
   My mother greeted Ayato along with a firm handshake, then while greeting Ayaka they both bowed.
I shook both their hands, greeting them.

"Thank you for accepting our invite, please follow me to the dining room for breakfast. We can discuss a few things there." My mom started her usual business talk.

"Thank you for having us." Ayato answered.

We sat down at the long table, my mother sitting at the middle seat, Ayato to her left and me to her right. Ayaka sat besides Ayato.

   "So as my invitation stated, I wish to seal our companies' partnership by my son taking your sister's hand as soon they will both take over."

"Yes it did state that. And what exactly are the circumstances of this?"

"Not much, I just noticed the distance between us and I was hoping our collaborations could continue smoothly as the next generation takes over. And besides, no matter how much I've searched I couldn't find anyone else worthy as my sons's wife than Miss Ayaka here."

I rolled my eyes still eating and glanced at the girl who was although having a really good etiquette manners and posture, was visibly uncomfortable. Well at least to me it was pretty obvious. We both didn't want this.

"And in terms of what this is worth to you. Obviously more business acquaintances, more income, more chance to strengthen your company, and also an even heavier reputation as my son will be married to Ayaka."

"And when should this take place?"

"I was thinking about waiting around a year or so. They finish their studies in high school, and both of them have had business tutoring so university is a secondary need for them. They can also get more used to each other till then. Too much tension never goes well in arranged marriages."
Like if she cared what our relationship would be like.

"Alright, I think that is a fair and smooth plan."

"So it's settled?"

   Ayato glanced at Ayaka as if asking  for reassurance. They cared a lot about each other and it shows. She could've said no and this wouldn't happen. But we both knee better than to ho against my mother's wish. She would destroy that company and make sure the workers' lives will become a living hell one by one.
Ayaka looked back at him and gave a firm reassuring nod.