45

»«

»«

NSFW

He continues the deep passionate kiss as i froze in my position, his hands travel on my waist band..Taking off my shorts.

I tried to close my eyes but, those memories were flashing back in my head..

I remember myself on the cold marble ground, being paralyzed and some random person taking off my clothes and r#ping me, my breath start to hitch, tears falling out of my eyes, and sweat dripping down on my temples.

My breathing was slowly fading away, i feel so scared and terrified remembering those memories.."Why are you crying?" A deep manly voice spoked on the kiss, making my eyes shot open.."I'm not crying, i just miss this kiss" I lied, I don't want him to knew that i was raped..Because if he does, he's probably gonna blame that it's my fault that i didn't fight back.. He's gonna be angry when he didn't let himself get pleasured.

His kisses trail on my neck, leaving me shivers and goosebumps through my skin..I cried silently as he continued his kisses going deeper and deeper.

He unbuttoned my pajamas and my bottom, revealing my almost naked body..My body was still covered with my black lace lingerie and a black silky bra, i saw him licking his lips, "Fuck" i heard him curse under his breath.."I want to fuck you so hard now" He rip my laced undergarments.

Why can't i stop remembering those trauma and enjoy this session I'm having? I tried so hard to forget those but it's still flashing on my head.. It's so hard for trauma to be forgotten.

I don't have the mood to have sex anymore, it's so sad the fact that after getting r8ped..You don't feel the same like before anymore.

His mouth sucked my stomach and up to my breasts, i moaned in pain..I can see the purple marks on my breast and on my stomach slowly appearing on my sensitive skin, his eyes peirced on mine, locking a intense eye contact with me.

His eye contact make my legs weakened, his deep eye contact is mesmerizing and it's so fucking violent and his smirk..I want to take off his impish smirk on his face, "Fuck it" His breath hitched, "I can't tease you anymore" I was surprised that he didn't ask me his permission to enter his key into my hole.

Tears escape on my eyes, I wasn't satisfied in this session..I can still remember when that r4pist did it with me, while having this session, those getting  r4pe are running in my thoughts, perhaps i am right..Sex will never be the same to me.