.3

i know it's been awhile dont hate me😭

simone rae west🤎

I opened my eyes in a room that is clearly not mine i feel arms around my waist and suddenly last night floods in like waves instantly making me smile

I'm then brought back to reality when i pick up my phone to see that i have 10 missed calls & 5 text messages from jaymo.

10 missed calls from jaymo🤎

jaymo🤎
Aye you ain't come home last night you coo?
10:50
jaymo🤎
Ight i'm getting worried hit me back.
11:20
jaymo🤎
Rae cmon bruh where you at?
11:35
jaymo🤎
I texted mia & destiny & they ain't heard from you. You scaring me.
11:55
jaymo🤎
Yk mom is coming in town today at 1 so wassup? where you at.
12:22

Shit i completely spaced and forgot to text jaymo and tell him i was staying with bryson last night.

and i forgot mom was coming in from ohio this week.

i text him back letting him know where i was and that i'm on my way home now. 

rae💕
jaymo omgg i'm so sorry, i stayed the night at bryson's last night and forgot to text you .

jaymo🤎
Ion care i just want you to lmk next time, i was worried all last night and mom is gonna be here at 1. where u at??

rae💕
on the way now.

i shake awake bryson seeing it's 12:45 and i need to be home.

"bryson get up i have to go home" i say unwrapping his arms around me and putting my shoes on.

"hm" he says burying his face in the pillow.

"cmere" he says looking at me.

"i don't have time and i need you to drop me off."

"ight bruh" he says getting up.

after bryson gets ready we get in his car and he gets on the road to jaymos.

couple minutes later he pulls into the drive way i hit my power button to check the time.

12:54.

i look at him to see him already looking at me.

"thank you" i say smiling about to get out the car.