Chapter-40

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading:-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

It's been a day we came to penthouse, I was missing my family very much but I talked to them

It's been a day we came to penthouse, I was missing my family very much but I talked to them. Ahad cooked the food and I really felt guilty but when he told me that he like to cook for me, my heart literally melted at that. At first I was sad that I have to leave my family but then I thought that me and ahad can spend some more alone time. He told me that we are going for a trip tomorrow so I packed my clothes, he told me that I can go for shopping but I told him that I have enough clothes. Actually after our marriage, I haven't wore casuals so I made him understand.

Ahad was in his study as he was doing some work, it was night time and I was also bored so I thought to call my friends. I called four of them (conference call).

"Asslamualaikum guys - I said cheerfully.

"Who are you?? Do we know you - said Ira and I can sense she was angry, as it's been days I met or called them.

"Sorry I think you've called a wrong number - said Inayat sarcastically. I gulped as they were really angry.

"Stop it guys, do you guys even know that what happened today - said Inaya sternly.

How did she got to know - I thought.

Reyan would have told her, stupid - my consy spoke.

"What happened - asked Inayat worriedly.

"Actually today morning......... - I started that what happened today and at the last there was an utter silence. I was scared with their silence.

"How dare that bitch accuse you and ahad, you should have punch her and break her teeths izzah - said Ira angrily.

"Yess izzah, who is she to judge you and ahad. How can ahad be silent at this, yes he took stand for you but he should have taken stand for himself also - said Inayat raising her voice.

"Guys calm down, the good thing happened here is that ahad started taking stand, slowly slowly he will learn to take stand for himself also - said Inaya softly.

"I really want to punch that witch's face but I am controlling - said Ira angrily.

"Calm down Ira, you don't need to worry I handled her - I said proudly.

We started talking and I even told them about our confession as I can't hide anything from them.

"Awww I didn't knew that these boring businessmens can also do these cute things, that's so cute - said Ira teasingly.