Chapter 23

"be the good girl he loves"

_______________________________________

Alexander was a problematic child. Always. He loved to get into fights behind school from the early age of 13. He loved the feeling when he could beat someone who is smaller, weaker. Someone who is going to beg him to stop. He would, eventually.

When Alexander grew older he discovered a lot of things about his body. He learned new things about sex and girls. A friend of his taught him that there doesn't have to be only boring missionaries. He taught him a lot of more positions.

Alexander loved what he saw and tried it out. It was enough while it lasted. After a while it wasn't. He craved more and more. He wanted women to see the pain and pleasure that he gives them. He wanted them to beg for more. He wanted them to crave more, begging him to never stop. He wanted to overstimulate them and then when they were going to beg him to stop, he wouldn't. He would go even harder.

He wanted to hurt them, torture them in every delicate way. He wanted them to enjoy it. He enjoyed it. He loved it. He loved that he could hurt women and they wanted him to.

That's how he discovered he is a dominant. He had a couple of submissives. After a month or so they started to bore him. They always did what he said, and yes that's what he wanted but he also wanted a little fire in them. He wanted them to disobey him. To say no so he can punish them later. So he could release all of his anger on them.

But they never disobeyed. They always listened to him. They always did what they were told to do. It got boring after a while so he found another one with the hope that she is going to disobey him. They never did. They were too good.

He didn't want them to be too good. He wanted fire, he wanted them to be bad at some times. He wanted them to fight him. To tell him no, but eventually they would do as he told them to because he would punish them and they would enjoy it but deny to him that they like it but he always knew they do like it. They enjoy it and they want more.

After three years he gave up. He stopped finding the perfect submissive because he didn't believe that there was one. He tried to change. He tried not to want to have submissive so much in his life. He tried to be normal. He knew if he would change, maybe he would have a normal relationship. He moved back to Seattle with his family. Took a new job and hoped that he would find happiness here.

Then he met Olivia and she turned his life upside down. Their relationship was strictly professional from the start and he couldn't slip. From the start he was attracted to her. Well, who wouldn't? She was smart, funny, she had the face of an angel, the body of a goddess and she was nice when she wanted to be.

He wanted to possess her. He wanted to own her. He wanted to obsess her. But he told himself that he is not like that anymore. He wanted to be normal for her. He never saw her as submissive. She would never be one. Also he wasn't sure she was dominant either.

He just knew she was the one he wanted and he always gets what he wants.