4. Fake identities

"Okay so now you have my number and you're going to call me to have lunch tomorrow right?"

"Mhmm still paying back my debt to you. Plus now I have a new friend."
He replied to the girl.

(Y/n) and hawks were both currently standing out front of hawks agency swapping phone numbers.

"Fine but only lunch, and then your debts repaid alright?"

"Yea yea just lunch"

"Make sure you go easy today, it isn't good for you to be moving around much until those wounds heal up so make sure you keep the hero work to just theory okay?"
She said with a pointed finger.

"But it'll be boring staying in my office all day. What am I meant to do for lunch if I can't fly there?"

"It's called walking hawks"
She sighed.
"Cmon just for a week. Otherwise you'll owe me more alright?"

"Fine. But only cause I don't want it to weigh down my innocent conscious"

She let out a hardy fake laugh before waving and walking in the complete opposite direction, heading for her work.
——————-

1hr later

                            Hawks 🦅

You
Your not out flying are you?

Maybe, maybe not 😜

Hawks? R u flying yes or no?
ʳᵉᵃᵈ 1 ᵃᵍᵒ
Hawks I'm not playing around.
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

3 missed calls From Angel 🤍
————————————-

While Hawks toyed with his friend, Endevour who was in the other room, received a phone call.

"Endeavour. State your business"
He spoke into the phone

"Hello Endeavour sir, very sorry to interrupt you. I'm Dr (l/n) from Tokyo private hospital. As I'm sure you know, Hawks was injured last night in an alley fight and it has been suggested that he not partake in any physical activities. If you wouldn't mind putting him on the phone, I'd like to speak to him."

"If it's really that important you can call him directly."

"Well sir, I'm not sure if your aware but I am highly respected in the medical world and have preformed many successful surgeries. In fact I was one of the doctors that cleared your wife after she came to the hospital with... man made injuries, if you know what I mean, if you would like to keep the causes of your wife's injuries away from the media I suggest you put Hawks on the phone right now"

Endeavour tensed up. He left his office and walked into hawks.

"Here take it, she needs to talk to you, make it quick."
Said endeavour while passing the phone.

"Who?"

"Some doctor, (l/n) or something"

Hawks took the phone and waited for endeavour to leave his office before speaking.

"Hey angel"

"Hawks you fricken idiot! Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I was waiting to see what interesting plan you'd come up with to get in contact with me. Quite impressive, how in the hell did you get endeavour to pass one the call, he usually says something like
"If it's that important call him directly don't make me do your dirty work"

"I pretended to be your doctor and said it was urgent. At first he was reluctant but I remembered a story from when I designed a hero costume for endeavours son, shoto, and he informed me of his fathers old violent tendencies and injuries he caused to his wife, I threatened to tell the news if he didn't"

"That could ruin his career (y/n) Hes a better guy now"

"Doesn't change things, what he did was wrong."

"Yea yea. Now surprisingly I have work to catch up on. How bout instead of lunch tomorrow, we get dinner tonight?"

"Hm I'll have to check my schedule, I'm pretty booked out"
She joked.

"Oh what? You get offers for free dinner from the number two hero all the time"

She paused.
"I guess I can fit you in. Nothing fancy just some grimy fried food or something alright?. Crap gotta go, bye hawks!"
And then she hung up.

Hawks brought the phone back into endeavours office and then headed back to his office. He sat down on his chair and reclined back. As he did this, the sores on his stomach began to sting.

"Shit"

He lifted up his shirt and unraveled the gauze.

This was the first time he had got a proper look at his injuries.

You had done an impressive job he had to admit. His stab wounds were held together by butterfly tape and the smaller cuts were covered in bandaids.

Not to mention the bandaid with a love heart on it which was placed on his forehead which he noticed this morning.

You had done so much for him in the last 24 hours. It was obvious that paying for one taxi and takeaway dinner wouldn't be enough to pay back someone who helped you so much. A lifesaver.
—————————
804 words
Ily <3