The End

'The sun shines through the window of Christians apartment as he wakes up.

'Host, the female lead has twisted what happened last night and made you look like the bad guy, her parents believed her but the male leads parents didn't believe you would do that'

'Zith it's normal that they wouldn't believe Dania after the episode she had last time and also because they know what I'm like but the Danias parents are a different story since they have raised her and always seem her as perfect. Can you tell me the exact details of what she said Zith?'

'Yes Host she said that you wouldn't forgive her no matter how many times she apologized and spilled wine on her when she tried to toast you, and that the male lead just watched all this happen and defended you after, she was crying so hard I almost believed her'

'Well Dania is a born actress but this will only make her downfall easier when her parents find out what really happened.'

'What are you planning host?'

'Don't worry Zith you'll find out at the banquet celebrating Zachary's birthday'

Another month has passed by and it was the day of the banquet. Zachary and Danias' family will be attending and so will be many other influential families. Christian and Zachary held hands as they arrived at the party. Everyone was there Dania and her family and Darla and her brother. Dania over the month hasn't given up on Zachary and has been trying to seduce him and humiliate Christian but each time failed. Today she seemed to be chatting with a rather annoyed looking Issac and Darla. As soon as Christian walked near them Darla quickly ran up and hugged Christian.

"Christ you're finally here that girl over there kept talking my ears off"

Dania overhearing this stormed off with a cloudy expression.

'Zith record everything Dania does'

'Ok Host!'

An hour has passed by with Christian chatting with Darla and Zachary while Issac was standing in the background. This was when Dania walked over a glass of wine in her hands.

"I want to talk to Christian in private" Dania said with a sweet smile that didn't reach her eyes

"Sure" Christian replied as he followed Dania out before the others could object

"I know we got on the wrong foot when we met but I really want to redeem myself and become good friends with you. Is that ok" Dania said, handing the glass of wine over to Christian.

'Host don't drink it there's some kind of drug in it'

Christian takes the glass ignoring Ziths warning. Then just as he is about to drink it, a sound appears lousy behind him. Christian and Dania turn back, seeing a huge projection of Dania on the walls that everyone is starting at. The video shows when Dania and Christian first met, then at the dinner, then finally it shows Dania pouring some kind of drug into a glass and saying her plans out loud about how she'll poison Christian and make him addicted to drugs, then it shows her walking to Christian. The projections end there and for a moment everyone is silent then the next the room explodes in voices. People are talking about what a two face snake Dania is and how they never expected this from Dania. Christian of course drops his glass of wine in shock. While Danias parents, Zachary walks closer to Dania.

"No it's fake I swear" Dania says tears falling down her face.

"Mom, dad believe me" Dania says with a hopeful expression clutching onto her mother.

Danias father steps up to Dania and slaps her, Dania shocked, steps back, turning to Zachary.

"You believe right Zach" Dania cry's out

"We aren't close are we Mrs. Dania" Zachary says looking at Dania in disgust and hugging Christian to him.

Dania collapses onto the floor crying while her parents are looking at her in disappointment. Soon after Dania was revealed everyone went home spreading their gossip further and further. Dania soon became an outcast and was sent abroad by her parents.

Christian and Zachary married 2 years later. Adopting a child. Darla also got married to an outstanding businessman and made her own company. Issac continued his own company but appeared less in front of Christian after he and Zachary got married. Christian died at the age of 99 while Zachary died at 100.

This is the last chapter of the Arc! How do you guys think I did?