Drunk

[Please play the song on loop....]

Namjoon's P. O. V.

It's been 2 hours and we still didn't hear anything from Jin hyung. I was starting to get nervous. 

What if he gets kidnapped? Or worst? Met any sasaengs? Shit.

"Wait where's Jin hyung again? " I asked them all as we went back to Vernon's house. 

"I don't have think. " Jungkook said with a blank face imitating Jin hyung. 

I hummed as I started to pace around the living room and then Vernon came. 

"Hyung, you okay? " He asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Umm....Not really. I'm worried about Jin hyung. " I said. 

"Oh.. " He looked sad as his hand fell from my shoulder. 

"I'll make you cold coffee. So, cheer up okay? He's an adult and he can take care of himself. " He said as I sighed. 

"That's where you are all wrong. He may be an adult but he doesn't act like one. And if danger comes, he's too fragile for that. " I said as I felt his face fell again. 

Am I the reason he's sad? 

"Okay then. " He said as he left the room. 

"Wai- " I was about to stop him and ask him but I got a call from Manager-nim. 

"Yes, Manager-nim? " I asked on the phone. 

"Gather everyone and come to the HYBE building. I have Jin with me. So, pick Jae up and come quick. We're having a meeting. " He said on the phone and cut the phone without hearing any response. 

"Please Jin hyung be safe. " I prayed as I went to call the others. 

"Manager-nim called me for a group meeting. " I informed.

"What's so important at 8:30 pm? " Yoongi hyung asked as he looked at his wrist watch. 

"He said he has Jin hyung with him. " I said. 

"Fuck. Then let's go. What are we waiting for? " Jungkook said as he grabbed his car keys and mobile. 

"Oh give me a minute. " Jae said as she ran to the room and came back with a cardigan. 

"Everyone ready? " I asked and they all nodded. 

"Bring Jin hyung safe. " Vernon said, waving his hand off. 

"Sure. I will. " I smiled. 

"If that what makes you happy then I'll try to be happy too. " Vernon said as I looked at him shocked. 

But before I could say anything he closed the door and Taehyung was pulling me with him to hurry. 

We all jammed inside the black SUV van and Jungkook was driving. 

"Jungkook you'll kill all of us. " I said once he started the car.

"If that means we can go there faster by turning into ghosts. Then I will. " He said as he sped the car more.