Chapter 10 -- "Erwin High"

A Man with blonde hair with a beard that's as blonde as his hair sat on a leather chair, He had organized papers and documents.

The man with blonde hair wore a formal suit and an emblem on his right shoulder that said, "Erwin High"

Suddenly a boy with a dark brown jacket and black pants with pockets busted in the headmaster's room.

Oh, yes. The man with blonde hair is the headmaster of Erwin high, another prestigious high school, The man was named Orland M. Park, His ability is ground control, He made quite a name for himself in his prime.

Now he's retired as a headmaster of Erwin High, Now back to the story.

"Headmaster! Kyle's Done it again!" A Boy yelled out, The man stood up from his leather chair and sighed.

A Boy with blonde hair and eyes stood atop a brown haired boy who is a typical mid tier.

There were severely injured bodies everywhere.

The boy with Blonde hair raised his foot to kick the brown haired boy, But suddenly the ground shook and pieces of the ground rose up and started swirling around the Boy with blonde hair.

"That's father's ability!" The blonde haired boy fell to the ground, "Kyle M. Park, Didn't i tell you about this! If your gonna visit your cousin, Don't cause trouble."

"But, He--" The Blondette Was cut off by His father.

"No Buts!" Orland said sternly, obviously fuming at the amount of severely injured bodies scattered on the ground.

Orland deactivated his ability, The pieces of ground that rose up and started swirling around The blonde haired boy fell back to their place.

Before Orland left, he glanced at his son, Kyle.

"Psh, Since John has enrolled here. you've been doing this over and over again." Orland Said.

_________________________________

John sighed. He finally arrived at the wellston gate, The walk was tiring, Considering he slept..very..kinda..late.

John walked in, and immediately all eyes were on him, Seraphina immediately greeted him.

"Did you see that?"

"Seraphina Just greeted the new kid!"

"What's their relationship anyway."

John rolled his eyes and sighed, he went into his classroom and sat down his chair, The classroom then filled with students some he didn't know and some he knew.

Seraphina sat down her chair and glanced at the window before staring at her teacher again.

"Yesterday was something." John thought As he looked at the clouds.