sick

the next day

"Tohru-san!! Yuki-kun!!" I hear luna calling me and tohru.

"Yes, luna-san?" I ask her

"I actually shouldn't tell you this...miwa doesn't allow me to but... she's sick.. and let me tell you, when she's sick it's really bad. Even if it's just a fever, it's possible that she can't even stand up..the least time she took to heal is a week"  luna explained.

At least a week?? How bad is it??

"Thank you for telling us, luna-chan!!" Tohru say as she pulled me to the gate.

"Let's visit her with the others!!"

after gathering everyone

"I bring some food" uotani said.

"Awww thanks uo-chan!! Though you don't need to.." tohru replied.

"Let's go...luna-san have sent me miwa address" i say leading them.

After a while we arrived there and her mother welcome us. She seems nice? She went upstairs to call for miwa.

"But it's okay.. we'll go upstairs" i say. Based of what luna said, she can't even stand. But still her mother insisted.

miwa's pov

"Im tired..." I said closing my eyes.

"Miwa...come out there's some people here to meet you" mother said softly. Huh putting on an act ...

"Im tired mother i can't stand" i said weakly. But maybe she doesn't hear it ...or she just ignore it.

She knocked again and again but i can't stand. Then she barged in, clearly mad.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL TRASH!! I SAY YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!! DON'T BE RUDE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU TO BE POLITE??!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW AND DON'T WASTE MY TIME!! ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE SOMETHING THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF!!" she yelled pulling me out of my bed harshly.

I start to cry "im sorry im sorry im sorry mother please let me go please im sorry"

And she let go, glaring at me. She then added "Make sure you come downstairs and wipes your tears. Don't show your ugly crying face to your friends"

She turn to the stairs to go down but she was greeted by my friends standing there with a shocked look on their faces.

"Im sorry for the fuss. I've taught her to be polite but she still acted rude. Now please sit at the common room. She'll come downstairs in a few minutes. Me and my husband are going out now" she say before leaving the house with father.

I slowly stand up, trembling and walk slowly downstairs. I fell a few times but i have to do it. I don't have any choice. When i arrive downstairs i fell and sit at the spot right in front them. I looked up and see yuki,kyo,tohru,uotani and hanajima. They all have a worried look on their face.

"Why are you guys here...." i ask with the little strength that i have lefted.

"We heard you're sick... we're so worried about you miwa..." yuki said looking right into my eyes.

"Are you okay miwa-chan?" Tohru ask trying to hug me but i pushed her away. She looks shocked.

"I-im sorry tohru...and im fine so" i paused before looking down practically bowing. I hear their gasped.

"Please ...please leave. Please leave right now.. I can't even talk more i don't have any strength...im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry" i say, now crying hardly.

"It's okay miwa...we will leave but please let us help you go upstairs. And please eat some of this" yuki say softly showing foods that they brought. I nodded weakly.

Uotani and hanajima help me go upstairs while tohru serve the food to me. Then, they all go downstairs preparing to leave. But yuki is still here with me. I turn my back against him...i can't look at him properly.

He turned me making me look at him as he smile.

"Please tell me if you need help. Call me when you're feeling sad. If you want to talk. Please miwa... Don't just makes me worry like this" he said holding my hands

Why is he doing this....he likes machi but why is he treating me like this... This is not a best friend gesture, at least not for me.

I stay silent and he sighed.

"Im sorry okay for yelling at you that day. It's not your fault. It's just that...im not ready to tell anyone. Tohru know it by an accident but she keeps it to herself. Wait for me miwa?" he ask caressing my hair.

I closed my eyes as i feels tear streaming down.

"I want to trust you and be the person that you trust, yuki" i said whispering.

"So let's do that... let's trust each other. Get to know each other more and more slowly" he smiles at me.

He kissed my forehead and my eyes widen in shocked.

"Let's do that" he whispered before leaving