Chapter 48

The last feast has arrived, as they entered they saw the Great Hall is in fact in honour of Cedric, Anadil saw Cho Chang crying, "She still cries?", Anadil asked Aliya.

Aliya turned to her irritatedly, "Of course she still cries if it's Oliver, I bet you'd do the same, dipshit" Aliya scolded and Anadil chuckled.

"So I guess you'll be going back to New York?", Aliya asked and Anadil nodded, "Well Sirius is a dumbass for doing that, but —"

"Yes, Ali I know still my father", Anadil said with a groan, and Aliya sighed.

"You'll get close to him soon — I mean he is trying his best", Aliya pointed out.

"Don't clown me", Anadil said and Aliya chuckled.

"I'm not kidding you, one day you'll understand", Aliya said and Anadil nodded as a sign that she understood what she meant, but deep down inside she knows she won't understand what her friend meant, because to Sirius Black she's always second, Remus may not show it, but she also knows in his heart Harry's first.

Anadil ones again didn't dare listen to Dumbledore all she had in mind was when do they get home.

But her mind lingered, what of she's a death eater? What if she goes dark? Those were two questions inside her head, two questions she knows she can answer if she's given the chance, with all the fighting the only thing that she can think of is being a death eater.

Aliya tapped her and smiled at her, and that thought went away, "Professor Flitwick told me to tell you, Dumbledore needs you after this, and he said I should tell you he likes sugar quills", Aliya said, Anadil thought for a while before nodding.

'Why does he need to talk to me?' Anadil thought as she looked at the students who were departing, one nod from Dumbledore and she knows she doesn't need to catch the train.

Anadil turned to Aliya, "Don't wait for me", Anadil said, Aliya looked at her confusingly, but remembered the words that she delivered earlier.

"Alright, tell me how it goes", Aliya said and Anadil nodded.

Ones most of the students were out, Anadil ran to Dumbledore's office, it wasn't easy since the other students kept on asking why she's going the other way.

Anadil went to the gargoyles before saying the password, she smiles when she saw the stairs.

Ones she was there she knocked at the door, and it Instantly opened, "You needed to talk to me Professor?", Anadil asked and Dumbledore nodded.

"Please sit down Ms. Black", Dumbledore said and Anadil nodded before sitting at a nearby chair.

Dumbledore observed her and he has a plan, but it'll be risky, "Have you ever considered working for the order, Ms. Black?", Dumbledore asked.

Anadil was lost for words, but she nodded as a response, "Do you think you can work with, Professor Snape, and Regulus?", Dumbledore asked and Anadil nodded.

"Then it's settled, I'll be teaching you a few things, and I'll let Mr. Malfoy stay with the Potter's", Dumbledore said and Anadil nodded.

"Sir, how will I go home—"

"Ms. Black, Regulus will pick you up", Dumbledore said and just in time for Regulus to appear at the fire place, Dumbledore smiled.

"I suppose, it'll be best if—"

"I'm stopping you right now, Albus, she can't be a death eater, my brother would kill me, this plan of yours is for mad men, I'm not letting Ani—"

"I want to, I want to fight", She said determined.

Regulus sighed, he has no choice, but to let Anadil do it, "And I promise I won't get you into trouble, and I know Dad doesn't need to know — to be frank the both of them", Anadil stated.

"Then it's settled, I'll—"

"I'll teach her, Dumbledore", Regulus cutted him off and Dumbledore nodded.

"You may go", Dumbledore said and the two nodded, Anadil was about to go out of the office when Dumbledore stopped her.

"Your luggage is here, Ms. Black don't worry", Dumbledore said and Anadil nodded before she went into the fireplace with Regulus.

The two of them quickly apparated to their flat in New York, "I'll be picking up, Draco, so you'll have to stay here" Regulus said as they arrived Anadil nodded and went to her room.

It was still the same and nothing changed, and looks like Regulus was cleaning her room since the books that she left laying around when she was last here was now stacked neatly.

Anadil was still looking around her room when Regulus knocked, "You're turning seventeen in a couple of weeks, want to know what I'm giving you?", He asked and Anadil shrugged.

Regulus smiled and gave her a small box, Anadil opened it and saw a necklace — no a locket, "It's beautiful", She said and Regulus smiled.

"Well, if Sirius ever goes here, I'm sure you'll hide, I know you don't want to stay with them anymore", Regulus said and Anadil chuckled.

"Well, I'll be picking Draco up, then I'll make sure he won't see you, and I'll —"

"No don't tell Dad, he can't keep it to himself, he needs to tell someone and that's saying something", Anadil said and this time it was Regulus who chuckled.

"I'm cooking your favorite", Regulus said before he left the room.

Anadil sighed this was harder than she thought, she thought of going dark, this isn't what she had in mind, but at least she can save innocent loves, and she can work for the order, at least  now she can do what she wants, and now she's back, back where she grew up.

With a sigh Anadil started to unpack, a new chapter of her life will begin, and this time ot won't be a safe place, it'll be more brutal, more brutal than she imagined.

She'll have to fight, or else a lot will die.

At least that's what she keeps telling herself.

———

:)