Chapter 17

Although having a week's break off from the Academy, students still roam the halls. They are able to go visit their family but some decide to stay behind at the campus. Charlotte is one of those who stayed behind, and so did Ain and Huston.

Charlotte and Ain refused to meet their family but Huston is a different situation, his parents are going out to another country to attend business leaving him behind at the academy.

-

"I thought you'd follow your parents."

"Hm, they left before saying anything to me plus it's for business I shouldn't interfere."

"Well, I see. What should we do I'm so bored."

"I don't know, what is there to do on campus?"

"I literally just asked you what we should do, do you think I would know? We're both freshmen you know."

"Eh."

A random voice came out of nowhere, "This might be a surprise that a random voice is coming out from nowhere but it's a mana voice transferring. Moving on, may all students who have stayed behind come to the main hall."

Charlotte and Huston gets out of their dorm and walks to the main hall.

-

When everyone is gathered up, the head mistress steps forward and gives a speech, "Hello all, I hope you guys are having a fine afternoon. I've thought that you might've been bored in this academy without a thing to do."

"So, I have gathered you all here to give a little surprise. We're going to witness 2 kingdom's knights sword fight. Pack your bags of 4 days 3 nights because we're leaving early tomorrow morning at 8 am, so gather up in the main hall at 7am sharp so we can prepare for departure. We will be travelling by a mana circle."

After the speech, the students go back to their dorms to pack for a trip.

"It's like she read our minds, hah!"

"Honestly though."

They chat as they pack their luggage.

-

It's the next morning at Charlotte wakes up bright and early at 6am and gets ready for the day, she checks on Huston but he was still snoring in bed.

Charlotte tried to wake Huston up and fails, so she takes water and sprays it on him,

"What was that for!"

"To wake you, obviously. Go get ready we gotta get to the main hall at 7."

"Yeah yeah okay."

Huston gets up from his lazy ass and gets ready for the trip, after they both were done. They head to the main hall early with luggage in their hands.

Looks like they were the first ones there, well they thought. Ain and the head mistress were already waiting for the rest of the students,

"Hey Ain! Greetings head mistress!" Charlotte yelled from afar, catching their attention then walking to them.

"Ah, hello Charlotte." said the Head Mistress.

"Hi Miss Elite." said Ain.

"Call me that again and I'll smash your head."

"Sure."

-

"Greetings head mistress, and Charlotte's friend." said Huston.

"That names Ain."

"Ah, hello Ain. I'm Huston."

-

It was now 7:30.

"I see there's only 30 minutes left till the head mistress makes the mana circle."

"You're helping right, Charlotte?" asked the head mistress.

"Well, I can infuse my share of mana to make the circle last longer if that's what your asking for."

"Perfect."

-

"I see, it is time for departure. Shall we create the mana circle now, head mistress?"

"We shall."

The head mistress and professors make the mana circle while Charlotte infuses her mana to make it last longer, students start going into the circle. When they were all in the circle, the staff and Charlotte enter the circle too. It closes up and transport them to the Wynknight kingdom.

They appeared infront of a huge hotel building,

The head mistress grabs a microphone and announces, "This hotel is owned by Xiezuo academy, which is also where you all will be saying. You each will have a new roommate for the time being your here. A key will appear in a bubble in front of you once this speech is over. So please have a good time here as the battle will be tomorrow."

-

After the speech, Charlotte checked her key and it had numbers 389 on it, it was on the 4th of floor of the building.

Charlotte went to her room to greet her new roommate,

"H-"

Charlotte sees Ain and drops her luggage.

"Hey Charlotte, didn't think I'd be seeing you here."

"Why are all my roommates the opposite sex." Charlotte frowns and says.

"Cheer up, is it really that bad being stuck with me. Anyway, the rooms are very luxurious."

Charlotte looks around and sees gold marble everywhere around the room and fancy furniture, with their own small pool on the balcony.

"Well, it really is luxurious for a hotel room. I'll go to my own bedroom now."

"Alright, after your done let's head to breakfast."

"Is it a free buffet."

"Most likely since the hotel is owned by Xiezuo Academy."

Charlotte smiles brightly at the news of free food and goes to her room and unpacks.

She gets out of her black uniform wears a bright blue knee length dress with a white corset. It looked like what you would wear in an outing without any of the fluffiness. She looked drop dead gorgeous even though it was a plain dress.

Charlotte got out of her room and then dragged Ain to the buffet room.

"Slow down bro."

"I'm hungry, don't test me."

Random fangirl females:

"Who's that with Ain?"

"That's Charlotte Alpheus, the head student and head mistress's acquaintance."

"I heard she got two troublemakers expelled just like that."

"How can a freshman do that."

"I hate how she's hanging with Ain."

"How dare she take what's ours."

-

"We're finally here, your fangirls were a different type of obsessed."

"I know right. They get on my nerves."

"Oh my lord, all you can eat!"

Charlotte grabs a plate and sprints around everywhere getting food while Ain also picks up a plate and gets food for himself.