Chapter 3 (name of the half elf)

(Y/n POV)

Alright right now we are on our way to village. Subaru asked appa seller something but I wasn't listening them.

We once again met that 3 thugs. I was about to summon weapon but Subaru told me that he had an idea. After that he started to scream for help. I wanted to know that why he was screaming. Some time passed, thugs were about to attack him but red haired knight joined.

Thugs recognized the knight. It was Reinhard van astrea. Reinhard suggested them to surrender or he will right back. Thugs got scared and they ran away.

Subaru told Reinhard his name and they became friends, for me of course. Knight told Subaru that he would be glad to help him.

Subaru: can you come with us in loot house in village?

Reinhard: loot house?

Subaru: uh... Nevermind I don't want to give you more problems. But I would appreciate if would you give message.

Reinhard agreed and we went on our way to village. I turned at Subaru and asked.

Y/n: hey Subaru wanna some ice cream?

Subaru: no, we have no time for that.

Y/m: suit yourself. *Summons ice cream and eats it*

After eating ice cream we came in village. Subaru asked one of villagers way to loot shop. Villager told us way and me and Subaru went that way. Soon we encountered a person which Subaru didn't expected. We encountered Elsa. She told Subaru that she felt fear in him and that they will encounter again.

Soon after that Subaru was searching something and I was watching. After some time someone was behind Subaru. It was felt. She took out knife and started to swing it.

I started to act. When felt tried to slash Subaru something stopped the knife. Felt was confused. Knife didn't moved. Instead of that it turned into baguette.

Felt: w-what just happened? Why did my knife turned into a bread?

Subaru: baguette?

After that felt had weird feelings like someone touched him.

Felt: what is this feeling?

Soon gravity changed for felt and he slammed at the wall. He tried to stand up but gravity was too strong for her.

Felt: what did you do?!

Subaru: I-I don't know what are you talking about!

Felt: stop acting like an idiot. Are you a magic user?

Subaru: I'm not a magic user. I just want to buy insignia from you.

Felt: why didn't you told be earlier?

Y/n: I think I did enough.

Subaru: it was you?

Y/n: yeah.

Felt: AT LEAST LET ME GO!

Y/N: Sure. *Lowers gravity* now you can stand.

We were going at loot house. Felt told Subaru to live strong. Subaru asked that everyone in this village using that word and why. Felt told him to not compare her with others in this village. Subaru agreed. I was on my own. Eating chips.

When they went inside in loot house they were talking about insignia. Once again Subaru showed them his phone. Old man Rom told them that this phone would cost twenty holy coins. Subaru was happy. He thought that negotiation was ended and again wanted to walk away but felt stopped. She again told to Subaru that he has business rival.