FORTY SIX; jealously, jealousy

(CHAPTER FORTY SIX - jealousy, jealousy)

in real life !

god, they felt so sick to their stomach. they felt so bad for thinking about her in that way.

guilt rose. they felt so disgusting to think in that way but...

no! they couldnt! oh, how much they hated her. well, not her, but her life.

they hated how happy she was without them. they hated how she was so perfectly fine being by herself. they hated it so much.

it was so unbearable. they couldnt take the thought of seeing her be happy. they wanted that. fucks sake, they needed her.

"alex! youre such an idiot, oh, my god! stop!" holly shrieked as alex tickled her.

"thats what you get," he whispered in a lower and more seductive voice. playfully, of course. "please, youre the most annoying person ive ever met!"

"yeah, yeah. get over it." eventually, alex stopped the painful, yet blissful tickling to cuddle.

they laid peacefully on the couch, binge watching alexs old toontown videos. "i do not understand what the fuck this is but..."

"hola, friends!" karl yelled as he drank a monster.

"hey, karl. wanna watch toontown videos with us?" alex smiled as he was excited to spend time with his friend.

"i would but ive gotta go to the store. i need monsters," karl frowned. he only had a few monsters left and he needed more for his stream tonight.

"alright, see ya." alex said. karl went off to the store.

sapnap and clay came down the stairs and talked to holly.

sapnap sat next to holly, clay on the other side of alex, "why are we watching toontown?" clay asked as a scream sound effect played.

"because," alex rolled his eyes in a playful manner before alex pulled holly into a hug.

"stop." she cooed, cuddling into his arms. alex laughed.

the group continued watching his old video, holly even suggested watching both the 'i made a song with a tech support scammer' and 'i made a song with a tech support scammer again'

"okay, thats a bit too far. i- i think we should stick with toontown, yeah?"

"no. what i say goes."

the beat started playing as alex started rapping. in all honesty, it was a bop. considering he was 16 when he wrote this song it was very good.

im doing that and that, im doing that and this, im doing that and that, im just happy all the time! fuck you!

"sheesh." clay said.

"guys, im poor- should i hide?" george let out with a shakey breath following.

"what? you are the richest man alive, i think. how are you poor?" sapnap joked. george let out a contagious giggle before handing the remote to clay.

"im back, honkees!" karl said from the door. he held two plastic bags that made a rather annoying sound.

"hey, karl! you just missed the best part of today- here, play it aga-"

"nononononono, hes fine without knowing." alex chuckled.

"what the this?" clay said looking weirdly at his phone. "whats, what?" sapnap asked.

"this." clay turned his phone over to show a tiktok that alex made.

"hey, quackity you finally posted!" george gave him a man high-five (yes there is a difference /hj)

"holly, can i see your leg.." sapnap grabbed her thigh. he saw alexs name in blue permanent marker.

"the caption literally says, 'im winning boys get fucked hashtag fucked your mother'," clay read out.

"i am and i did! get over it!"

.´• bees venting corner
HEYYYY,, HONEY

i know this chapter have been very short (under 1000 words) and im truly sorry for that.

my brain works in a really weird way where ill go 2 days without writing and ill think about different things i want to add and ill get writers block before finishing a chapter.

it happens pretty often if you couldnt tell.

also- i wanted to let you know why my "authors notes" are always so.. unprofessional...

mostly its because i rant and vent to you guys because i feel as if i have someone to actually talk to though im just writing it down.

and i want to make you feel as if we are having a conversation and we are friends because i know some of you dont have that (which is okay)

thats why i make my "authors notes" so long and ranty :]

i love you, appreciate you way more than you know and i couldnt thank you enough for the MASSIVE amounts of support ive been receiving. hitting 10k has been a huge dream of mine since i began writing on wattpad (over a year ago) and now that i have crushed that goal it really warms my heart.

thank you all for reading my book, it truly means the world to me. i couldnt continue to thank all of you because it just wouldnt be enough. thanks! <3333

x