Wet

[Mature contents ahead....]

Jin's P. O. V.

"Then kiss me. " I said as she blinked a few times before looking away.

"Jae-ah- "

"Mmh~ HyUnG WhY~ " I looked at the person mumbling these things and saw Jungkook rolling on the bed.

"Well, I've to move that pain in the ass for now. Will be right back. " I said as I kissed Jae on her head and went to Jungkook.

"Yah! Get up! " I said but he just mumbled another few words that I couldn't understood.

I sighed as I dragged him out of the room to the living room and placed him on one of the couches. I looked around as I saw a blanket and tugged him with that before going to Jae again.

I entered the room and she was wide awake. I smiled as I locked the door and went to her.

"So, where were we? " I asked.

"You told me to kiss you. " She said.

She's drunk and I know I shouldn't take advantage of her but....I can't.. Not anymore.

She doesn't even know what she's doing cause she's hella drunk.

"Good. " I said as I ruffled her hair to make it messier, sexier.

"So, where's my kiss? " I asked as I moved towards her but she looked away breaking our eye contact.

"Jinnie.... " She breathed out.

"Oh I know how to get that kiss. " I said as I pulled her closer and she gasped.

I traced my fingers on her face. Titling my head, I asked
"I am so sad cause I can't taste my own lips. Will you do it for me? "

"You are sad, Jinnie? " She asked and I nodded, fake-pouting a little.

"Will my kiss make you happy? " She asked, her doe eyes staring back at me through her long lashes.

"Yes, Jae-ah. Cause someone said I love you. Maybe I do. " I said and she moved closer to me now, leaving no space between us as she smashed her body with mine being unable to maintain her balance.

I chuckled as I grabbed her waist for support as she sat on her knees. She looked down on me to see my face.

Gosh that angle got me hard the way she was looking at me, eyelid half closed, cheeks red from the body heat.

She bent down to reach to my level as she stopped before me, dangerously close. I frowned as I looked at her.

She gulped before cupping my cheeks and connecting her lips to mine, not in a rough way but a slow innocent peck.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss. She didn't move as she stayed still.

I pressed my lips more to her and when she didn't open her mouth I bit her lower lip and she parted her lips for me to enter my tongue.

"That's how you do it. " I mumbled against her lips as she lost her balance but before she can fall I grabbed her again and made her sit on my lap. Her hands were still on my cheeks. So, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hair as she naturally took my hairs in her small fist and started to pull it in a sensual way. I groaned as I grabbed her hips and lifted her a little before dropping her on my hard member.

"Jin- "

"Fuck! " I pulled my lips from her as I rolled my eyes back in pleasure.

I again grabbed her hips for doing it again but stopped when I saw her face.