[eight - good for me]

"so what's her name?"kari asked as coach ended practice

kari asked as coach ended practice.

keith breathed bard as he sipped the water in the container.

"kilani."

bakari "ooh" ed making keith rolled his eyes as they all grabbed their bags,walking out of practice.

"what type of person is she?"
calvin asked as they walked back to their apartment.

keith had the bright idea for them to start walking more because it was "good for them."

"she's nice. kinda shy and quiet but she's not anything special."
he shrugged.

"she sounds cool."
calvin replied.

"she is. i invited her to the fair next week."
he told them.

"oh,i see what this is."
kari laughed as he pulled out his phone.

"see what what is?"

"you're tryna hit."
he mumbled.

keith's face changed.
"i'm not,i promise you. i'm just being nice. i'm not interested in being in a relationship with her,at all."

he shrugged.
"that's fair,she doesn't seem like your type anyway."

"oh and whats my type."
he cocked his head.

"white,dumb,blondes and brunettes,who bang on your front door at two in the morning. they're usually outgoing too,she's definitely the opposite."

keith shrugged ignoring their words as they made it to the apartment,opening the front door.

"i think she's sweet but i wouldn't date her. i like confident girls."
he spoke.

"maybe she is confident and you just don't know. most of the girls you date aren't confident,they're cocky. she seems like the type of person to take picture but never post them."
calvin suggested.

"oh that's a good idea,let's find her instagram and figure out more about her."
kari's eyes lit up as he opened instagram.

"you guys are reading way too into this,i don't want her. i just wanted to makes nee friend-"

"what's her last name?"
he asked as he looked up at him.

keith shrugged.
"i'm not csi,i don't fucking know."

"it's braxton."
calvin mumbled as they looked at him.