Rindou Haitani one shot smut

|| CONTENT WARNING: Abuse, Violence and Dubious Consent. I've been told that it was intense for others. Please be cautious when reading. ||

"You're looking pretty rough." Ran said to his younger brother.

Rindou looked at him from the corners of his eyes. "Rough? What do you even mean? I'm totally fine." He replied.

Ran scoffed. "I'm your older brother. I basically know everything about you." Ran arranged the papers on his desk and neatly placed them on an envelope.

"You should rest for the day." The older brother said.

"You act like a mom." Rindou said in an annoyed tone.

"No. I act like a proper older brother. Now get your ass out of my office and comeback tomorrow." Ran said despite his back being turned.

Rindou rolled his eyes. He hates when Ran acts like this. Acting so high and mighty. Their age difference isn't even that far yet everyone- even Ran- threats him as if he's lesser.

The younger brother left the room without saying a thing. Leaving the door to into a closing loud slam. He went straight to the elevator and down to the underground parking lot.

As he walked towards his car, he came across one of his workers. "A fresh batch?" Rindou asked referring to the row of women behind his worker.

The worker smiled and said "Yes Sir! A few of them even willingly went with us for work."

Work huh? Rindou thought. Is illegal prostitution even called work? Rindou laughed at the thought.

Rindou gave the worker a pat on the shoulder and leaned next to his left ear. "Bring the best one to my place at Roppongi. Make sure she's nice and clean by 7 pm." He said with a smirk.

The worker gave him an affirming nod and walked away. Rindou watched them walk away before going to his car.

*

The time reads 6:27 pm. Rindou is 20 minutes away from his place. He went to a few places after leaving Boten's office. His phone rings from the car seat across him. It was his older brother calling. Rindou's face turned sour. What does this fucker want at a time like this? Rindou thought.

"What do you want?" He annoyingly answered.

"I heard you were taking my advice and taking a..." Ran paused. "...a well deserved rest."

Rindou doesn't have to see it but he definitely knows that Ran is grinning from ear to ear. "You're disgusting. Get your nose out of my business." The younger one answered. He didn't bother waiting for Ran's reply and immediately dropped the call.

He threw his phone at the back of the car and reached for the pack of cigarettes near him. Rindou continued to drive until he reached a certain building in the middle of Roppongi. He got off his car and threw his keys at the valet boy. The boy stumbled to catch Rindou's keys.

"S-sir! Smoking is not allowed inside the building." The boy even stumbles on his words. Rindou thought.

He glared at him. It was definitely not Rindou's day today. He thought. Rindou didn't bother wasting his energy and continued to walk inside the building.

As he entered the building, every worker froze as they laid their eyes on him. Rindou doesn't mind. It was the usual reaction he gets whenever he uses this place. Which isn't as often as other people would think.

Almost every worker in this building /knows/ how Boten members use this places. Murder, business meetings and sometimes prostitution. Specifically the top floor which only a few employees are even allowed.