-(25)-

"Awww"

"Awww". I woke up to lots of voices.

"No fair"

"Shh they are so cute"

"Who knew Marco even had this side to him"

"This is actually the cutest thing Ive ever seen"

I pretend to stir in my sleep and all the voices go quiet. I open my eyes to see Luca, Augusto and Gianni stood infront of the bed taking photos. I look to the side to see Carlo and Claudio stood there leaning against the door frame. Carlo was trying to look disintrested. I snuggle closer to Marco as he wakes up.

"Get out of my room.", He says. 

"Why do you get to cuddle and we don't?", I heard August ask.

"I will call Grandpa if you dont get out", He says. He pulled me closer to him. 

"MARCO, LET YOUR SISTER GO AND WAKE HER UP!", I heard my Grandma shout from downstairs. Marco got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I felt myself being thrown over someones shoulder. 

"Put me down whoever you are!", I yell at them. I open my eyes to see myself over Masons shoulder. I just go limp. I couldnt be bothered to argue or fight. He carries me to the kitchen and I hear laughter from everyone in the kitchen.

"Im so happy you find this amusing. Mason put me down Im getting lightheaded."I mumble. He sits me down onto a seat. I put my head onto the table and go to sleep again. I wake up when a maid puts food infront of me. I sit back up and look at her.

"Thank you very much, give my thanks to the chef." I say to her. She smiles at me and gives me a quick nod. I look up to see everyone staring at me.

"Cant a girl have manners." I say and they all mumble a "Cheeky thing." or "Well thats new". I look around to see my sister sat with a girl with litrlly the shortest shorts I have ever seen and a tiny crop top that made her boobs look huge. Now Im not into slut shaming but at this point she was bringing it upon herself.

She looks at me and gives me the fakest smile. I ignore her and look towards Eve. She is sat there glaring at me. The fuck did I do to you.

"Language", I heard my father say from across the table. I look at him confused.

"You said it outloud sweetie.", Aunty Julia says.

"Oh sorry dad.", I say. He stops eating and looks at me. He steps away from the table and comes around to me and gives me a hug. 

"Sorry its just the first time I have ever heard you call me dad. Father really isnt the same thing." He says and goes to sit back down. Everyone is smiling except for Everly and the girl.

"Im Maddison. I'm the daughter of Julia and Jason.", She says. I hear someone mumble "Adopted" under there breathe but I didnt hear who it was. I just nod at her. She didnt seem to like that answer as she just tuts at me.

"Im sorry, can I help you.", I ask her. She then stands up looking pretty pissed off. 

"What the fuck did you just say to me.", She says. She was alot taller than me but nothing I couldnt handle.

"What, do you want a towel or something, we are trying to eat here.", I say rolling my eyes and going back to the delicous food. I heard her say something but I was too busy with my food to even notice her.

"Shes just acting like this cause Chad use to hit her, now she thinks she can get away with it.", I heard Everly say. She was mocking it. She was mocking all those times. I felt my throat close up and my chest get tighter. I breathed in and out and I dont think anyone noticed.

"Is that true Everly. Eli? Did they hurt you?", I heard my grandma ask. I look up to see her crying. I quickly get up to hug her.

"Its fine grandma, Im here now. Im okay.", I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinch out instinct. I look up to see my grandpa looking at me hurt.

"Im really sorry, its just happens I dont mean too I promise. You just made me jump."I say. I get out of Grandmas hug and go and sit on his lap and hug him.

"Omg you are such a drama queen Elijah. Its always about you all the time. No wonder Mum would do it too. ", I heard Eve. I struggled to get out of Grandpas arms as he kept me in place. 

"aww did mummy and daddy hit you? Thats so sad. Maybe I should get a towel for your tears", I heard Maddison say. I struggled more in grandpas arms as I just wanted to punch the bitch in the face.

"Let me go Grandpa, why are you protecting her.", I say to him still trying to get out of his death grip. He just looks at Mason and he comes over and takes me over Grandpas arms. I turn to see Eve and Maddison snickering. The boys look they wanted to kill them. Like actually throttle them right there and then.

Mason took me outside and sat me on the swing. I just sat there staring at the ground. How dare she mock me. How dare she make me feel all those things. I could tell I was having a panic attack as my chest was getting tighter than before. I felt someones hand hold mine to try and help me breathe. I look up to Danielo stood there with worry all over his face.

When I calmed down I looked up to Danielo. I also noticed that everyone had also came outside, except for my grandpa, my father and Riccardo, Marcello and my Uncles. All I could hear was yelling. 

"Did they really hit you?", August asked me. I just nodded at him and put my head down in shame. He then hugged me. Life his life depended on it. 

"How long?", My Grandma asked.

"As long as I could remember." I reply back. "But I tried to fight back it just made it worst." I said.

"Hey we dont blame you for this at all, dont worry about that. Did they ever hurt Eve?", She asked.

"No, she would just watch." I said back. "Guys its in the past." I look up to see all my cousins with tears in their eyes, Luca, August, Alfeo, and Gianni were full on crying, whilst the rest of them looked angry. Grandma just looked broken.

"I cant believe my daughter would ever do that to one of her children.", I heard Grandma say.

"Its okay, Im fine, It made me stronger, it made me into the person I am now. I would rather be like that than be like Everly.", I said back with a smile. I knew my eyes were red from nearly crying.

"And Eve just sat there and watched?", Carlo asked in discust. I just nodded. 

"Right, well as Eli said, its in the past. Lets go and finish breakfast.", Aunty Lola said. When I got up she gave a really tight hug but the baby bump made it alittle hard.

I cant believe a few hours ago I was snuggled up into Marco sleeping peacefully. 

"If I flinch towards you, its not your fault, its just a natural reaction. I say this so I dont upset you if it happens. I should probably go hug Grandfather as well.", I say thoughtfully. They all look at me and smile. I look back confused.

"You are truly incredible.", My grandma says and takes my hand and leads me back inside. We all go back into the dining room where I see the oldies yelling at Maddison and Everly. They looked so angry. When they saw me, and that I looked like I had cried, it just fueled their anger.

Everyone went to sit back down but I stayed stood up and was glaring at Maddison. Before anyone could stop me I walked straight up to her and grabbed her by the hair. I then slapped her. Hard.

Everyone gasped, I heard some small concealed laughs. She looked at me with her mouth open.

"You bitch!", She went to go and punch me but I pushed her to the ground to see Eve coming up to hit me. I then grab her by the arm, twist it and push her down to the floor. I then roll my eyes at her. I go to kick Maddison but she stops me halfway when she screams out something that stopped me halfway.

"STOP IM PREGNANT!"