Chapter 22: You can call me master, I can call you mine

Jisoo woke from her so called slumber feeling dizzy 'cause of the drug given to her before. It took a minute to for her to realise that she wasn't in her bedroom. She tried to sit but couldn't, her whole body ached very badly.

Taehyung who was sitting on the side of the bed noticed her movement and came near her.

"I guess you're awake". Jisoo felt her mouth run dry as she saw him. He hovered above her slowly causing her breath to hitch.

He grazed his thumb on her cheek and said,

"You think you can only act smart sweety? I knew from the very beginning that you were faking your emotions but didn't know you had the guts to do that" *his jaw clenched as he remembered the kick*

"But let me remind you that it's not any other story in which you can escape by acting bold and all. It's your own story, a complicated one to be exact." He locked his orbs with her while stroking her lips with his thumb.

"You are frightened, I guess that you are,
Fear in your eyes, you won't get very far,
The door's locked , the windows are barred"
He sang maniacally reminding her there's no escape.

He gave her a creepy smile and got off from the top of her body.

Jisoo also stood up from the bed taking in her surrounding.

The bedroom was huge and sumptuous, mostly black symbolising mistery. It was custom made with barred windows. The king sized bed was acquired by black duvet and purple blanket on the top.

"Like our new room sweetheart?" he asked her.

"Where am I?" she questioned back trying not to show any kind of weakness in front of her captor.

"At our new house" he answered causing her to roll her eyes mentally.

"Where is it located?" she asked again.

"You don't need to know that" he scoffed.

She glared at him and he returned the glare making her gulp.

Then it hit her - the words he said before at her house;

"We'll live somewhere else princess where there'll be just you and me"

She snapped out from her thoughts as he spoke:

"Go freshen up till I return. Everything you need is there in the closet and dare you do anything nasty" he left locking the door.

Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief as he left. The door was already lock so she went near the barred window and realised she was actually present at the third floor. Only the vast forest could be seen from the window and nothing else. She didn't even knew where he brought her.

She entered the adjacent bathroom checking the cabinets to find any sharp tool but could only find grooming essentials. There was not even a scissor or nail filer which she could use to hurt him.

Frustrated she went out and opened the wardrobe in the bedroom.

All kinds of appealing dresses were there but not any comfortable clothes. Finally after searching for about five minutes she found a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. She picked them up and went to the bathroom.

Time skip:

Taehyung returned carrying a plate containing spring rolls. He kept the plate on the bed stand and eyed Jisoo who was combing her hair infront of the large mirror unaware of his presence.

He marched towards her, encircling his arms around her petite waist caressing it. Jisoo dropped the comb she was holding at the sudden contact. He buried his face on the crook of her neck inhaling her floral scent.

"You don't know what are you doing to me kitten" he whispered in her ear and giving her neck a long lick.

He chuckled when she pushed him and sat on the bed. Her attention shifted towards the food which was kept on the bed stand.

Before he could come to feed her she started eating so he just sat there staring the beautiful lady in front. He licked his dried lips as he watched her lips getting more red by the spicy dish.

He lost his control and pushed her to the bed while hovering on top. Pinning her hands above her head, he kissed her hungrily. She squirmed beneath him and tried to kicking him off but was too weak to do so.

He pulled out locking his irises with her teary ones.

"You're such a doll, mine doll and this place.......... a dollhouse" he spoke in his deep husky voice fanning her now swollen lips.

"Let's build a dog out of sticks and twine"

"You can call me master, I can call you mine"
He sang and gave her his evil smirk.

* * * *
Where is Dalgom?

I'll be on break for few days people
: ( as my school is opening and tests are also starting from the very first day. I'm very sorry for the same but I'll try to post when I get time. Please do vote and comment your opinions ❣️