Chapter 6: Morning Hangover's!

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload/update ive gotten very busy yesterday. But hey, atleast you guys are still getting the chapter! Anyways i hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end! Also just a heads up!

(N/N) = NickName
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early morning, And Snuffy was awake first, as she was waking up. She realized that she was cuddling with (Y/N) on the couch and knowing this. She instantly kicked (Y/N) off of the couch. And (Y/N) groaned in pain.

(Y/N): OWWW! WHAT THE FUCK SNUFFY!?!?

Snuffy: It's time to get up headass! And why the fuck where you cuddling with me on the couch!?

(Y/N): WHY THE FUCK YOU WERE CUDDLING WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE DUMBASS!?

Snuffy: I GOT SET-UP!

(Y/N): REEEEE!

-----------------------------------------------------------
               ( SMALL TIMESKIP )
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

Now, it was late afternoon. Snuffy and (Y/N) took showers all morning, because they were trying to get the stench off of them. But Snuffy wasted all the hot water before (Y/N) can even have some...

Anyways! As the Sunset was coming down, (Y/N) and Snuffy was in the living room watching Spongebob together. And then (Y/N) started up a conversation.

(Y/N): Yo', Dickhead....

Snuffy: The hell do you want Mr. "I put a underwear on my head and starts screaming "im a criminal mastermind!""?

(Y/N): Why the fuck was that so specific? Do you be doing that shit?

Snuffy: What makes you think i wear underwears in general?

(Y/N): Cap, you telling me you're going commando right now?

Snuffy: Do you want me to go commando?

(Y/N): I mean.... if you insist...

Snuffy: Sike, you thought headass.

(Y/N): Yeah, 'aight.

Snuffy: And guess what~?

(Y/N): Yessss????

Snuffy: With the shit that you pulled off last night at the club... You're sleeping on the couch tonight~...

(Y/N): Fuck you mean the shit I pull- Oooohhhh.... WAIT YOU INITIATED THE KISS FIRST DUMBASS!!!

Snuffy: Nope... you did~

Snuffy then gets up from the couch and starts heading towards the bedroom, teasing (Y/N) by swaying her hips with every step she took.

Snuffy: Goodnight (N/N)~...

Snuffy says with a seductive tone as she then closes the door. Leaving (Y/N) questioning what is going on with Snuffy right now.

(Y/N): The fuck did I do to Snuffy? And why is she acting like that all of the sudden?

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! Hope you enjoyed this late update! This thursday will be an update on Quiet Flames, and if i can today, finish a chapter for A Love Barrier today! Hope you all have a good day and I'll talk to you all later!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

470 Words....