Chapter 9: Meeting Her Friend!

Hey guys! Long time no see huh? Sorry i haven't been active for awhile but I've been very busy, but now I am back in action and I'm gonna start being more active with the book! In this chapter, by the video above, Snuffy is gonna introduce (Y/N) to one of her friends. Let's see how this plays out! I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end again!
------------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was early afternoon, (Y/N) was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Snuffy was in the living room watching T.V. waiting for (Y/N) to finish. The only noises where the stove sizzling and the cartoon noises from the T.V until Snuffy broke the silence and spoke.

Snuffy: Oh yea, hey fuckface. One of my best friends are coming over to hangout.

(Y/N): You have friends?

Snuffy: Says the one with social anxiety, dumbass.

(Y/N): But yet this dumbass is your boyfriend, so I'd say social anxiety isn't the problem right now so ha!

Snuffy: If you won't shut up...

(Y/N): Nope.. I won't, anyways. Who is this friend of her that I'm going to meet?

Snuffy: Her name is Nyanners, she's like a more cracked out crackheaded version of me that laughs at the smallest thing.

(Y/N): So basically you but more screaming?

Snuffy: Pretty much.

(Y/N): Fuuuuckkkk....

------------------------------------------------------------------
                            (TIME SKIP)
------------------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

A couple of hours have passed, and Snuffy's friend have finally arrived. She knocks on the door, and out come Snuffy on the otherside. And as soon as the door opens, they immediately jump on each other and start Hugging each other.

Snuffy: NYANNERS!!

Nyanners: SNUFFY!!

(Y/N): DUMBASSES!!

They both turn around seeing (Y/N) standing at the door way looking slightly annoyed.

(Y/N): Do that inside, not in public. *sighs*

Snuffy: What if we don't want to?

(Y/N): Then I have no hesitation on leaving you outside.

Nyanners: Snuffy, who is that?

(Y/N): The party pooper.

Nyanners: Sounds Hot.

Snuffy: I know right? Also he's my dumbass boyfriend.

(Y/N): Says the one that is still outside and is on top of another girl right now.

(Y/N) Says as he shakes his head and pulls them inside already as he was tired of waiting for them to come inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------
                             (TIME SKIP)
------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for the amount of time skips this chapter btw, I don't want to make it too long but atleast be decent reading length)

( No-one's POV )

During the time Nyanners was over, the trio mostly messed around inside of the house since they're all goblins. Jumped around the house, played video games, burned food, alot of stuff really.

But sadly it was time for Nyanners to head back home, she said goodbye to Snuffy and gave her a hug and gives (Y/N) a high five and finally decided to head home. As (Y/N) closed the door, Snuffy started a small conversation.

Snuffy: So what do you think of her?

(Y/N): She's fun to be around with, but I don't want two Snuffy's in the house at the same time.

Snuffy: I ain't that bad fuck face!

(Y/N): Yes you are headass.

Snuffy: Man, fuck you.

(Y/N): What time?

Snuffy: Now.

(Y/N): Say less.

------------------------------------------------------------------
And scene! Sorry if this feels very rushed, I was on a time schedule trying to complete this, I promise the next chapter won't feel as rushed as this one! And I'll also try and take my time and flesh out each chapters the way that I use too! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and I'll talk too you all later!

This Is Juni, Signing Out!

633 Words...