Chapter 18

While Charlotte and Ain was enjoying their food, a silvered hair man approached Charlotte, took her hand and gave it a peck.

What's this dude's problem, I'm trying to eat here bro can you see?

"So this is the top student in Xiezuo Academy. You're truly gorgeous like the rumours say. I'm Prince Louis of Wynknight."

When did I ask?

Charlotte gets up from her seat irritated and greets the prince.

"Greetings Prince of Wynknight. It's an honour to be in your presence." She tries to hide her irritated expression behind her smile.

Ain glares at Louis while he glares back.

What's with the two? Now that I think about it, I don't even know Ain's last name or origin.

Charlotte sits back down and enjoys her meal.

Louis turns his gaze back to Charlotte,

"Enjoy your meal malady."

I was before you interrupted.

"Ah, thank you. You too."

When Louis left, Ain said.

"What's his problem?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me? Plus why were you guys glaring at each other?"

"Me and him have a very complicated relationship."

"I see."

I shouldn't meddle in their business.

They finish their very filling meal.

-

They chatted when they were both walking back to their room,

"That sure was a good meal, I'm glad I didn't have to pay for anything."

"Indeed."

"I wonder if we're allowed to leave the premises. I'll go ask the head mistress now. You're coming with me right?"

"Sure."

They run to where the head mistress's room and knock, it was the most luxurious suite in the hotel. As expected of the head mistress.

"Ah, hello Charlotte and Ain. Come have a seat and have some tea."

They both take a seat at the couch while a servant places tea on the coffee table.

"So, why have you come here?" The head mistress asks while sipping on tea.

"I was wondering if we were allowed to leave the hotel room and explore Wynknight ourselves."

"Hm, well I did put a tracking spell on each student before we arrived here. I trust you, are you going with anyone else?"

"I'm probably gonna go with Huston and Ain. Well, if they agree."

"I don't see a problem with them both following you, be safe though. We don't know what Wynknight has in store for us."

"Yes ma'am!"

-

They excuse themselves and head towards Huston's room and knock on their door.