Episode - 06

jungkook and taehyung got ready for the meeting probably jungkook got ready and tae waited for him. They reached the parking lot and sat on the car and drove off to their office. The driving came to an end. Both got down.

Tae went towards jungkook and holded his hand, with a smiling face both entered the office and went to the meeting hall. The Members of Astro were already present. Both took their places opposite to Astro.

Rm: okay. V and Jk also came. So let's discuss about the partnership.

They discussed about the partnership details and both group signed the document of unite.

JinJin: let's get co-operated.

Rm: of course. You can call us if you need our help. Ours guards are always ready.

JinJin: thank you Rm.

The deal is about helping each other in need of high guards. So if Astro needs guard, BTS will send their guards to help them and if BTS needs help, Astro will return the same.

JinJin: ok we are taking our leave.

All stood up. Shaked their hands and Astro left. Rm, V, jhope and suga also left to send them off. Only the bottoms are in the meeting room. As kook was taking the files, jimin asked something and his eyes doubled in shock.

Jimin: So kook. Are you and tae a thing??

kook: what?? *Shocked* how you know??

Jimin: oh come on!! Tae is totally whipped. During the whole meeting tae was only looking at you. Isn't it too obvious?

Jungkook blushed looking down.

Jimin: hyung look at his face. My god!!

Jin: finally kook also got a boyfriend. I'm happy for my baby. He is now a grown man!! *Wiping his fake tears*

Jk: hyung!! Stop it!! *Whining*

Jimin: look who is whinning. One the mafia of BTS is whinning like a baby. Aww

Jin:  jimin stop it!! Are kook will complaint you to his boyfriend for teasing him.

Jk: hyung you too.

As they were teasing kook. The door opened and tops came in. Seeing taehyung; jungkook went to him and hugged him.

Jk: hyung look. Jiminshii and jin hyung are teasing me. *Pout*

Taehyung: ohh really baby. *Peck kook's lip*

Jk: hyung. What are you doing??

Taehyung: what?? I kissed my baby. Anything wrong??

Jk: aish!! You too. It's embarassing

Taehyung: why bun? I'm your boyfriend. So don't be embarassed. *Again peck kook's lips*

Jungkook buried his face in tae's chest, due to embarrassment. All chuckled looking at the bunny boy. No one will believe he is one of the dangerous mafia in BTS.

He acts as an evil in front of his enemies. But when he is with his family aka BTS he will change into a complete fluff ball inside the mansion. Everyone's baby.

Suga: okay. Let's get to a restaurant and have a good dinner.

Jin: what?? Good dinner?! So you are saying my cooking is not good?? *glare*

Suga: jin hyung come on. I'm not saying your cooking is bad. I'm just saying let's go to restaurant and have dinner to celebrate our new couple's love.

Jhope: yeah. Let's get to a good restaurant.

Jin: whatever. My cooking is the best.

Rm: yes baby. Now come. let's go.

All left to a restaurant and had dinner with teasing, feeding each other and talking random things. After dinner, all left to home and went to sleep.

After 4 months, it's been four months taekook started dating. They went to small dates and enjoyed their small moments.

Tae proposed kook and they became officially boyfriends. They were not aware of anything as their love life was going smoothly.

Now, jungkook and tae were laying on kook's bed cuddling.

Jk: hyung when will appa returns??

Taehyung: maybe be last of this month. Why bub??

Jk: nothing hyung. I was just scared.

Taehyung: why??

Jk: what if he didn't accept us? *Looks at tae*

Taehyung: don't think negative. He will accept us. As he accepted hyungs. So don't worry. Now sleep. We have work tomorrow.

Jk: okay hyungie.

Jungkook kissed tae's cheeks and placed his Head on tae's chest snuggling. Tae also kissed his forehead and went to his dreamland holding his love close to him.

Both slept peacefully without caring about the upcoming storm. Everything will be silent before storm, they are soo into love to realize the storm that is nearing them....

??: I'll make him agree.

_*_

Who is that??🤔💜

Do vote and comments!!💜

Your comments and votes are the inspiration for us author's to write more. So plz just drop a like. It won't drain your energy. I'm sorry if I sounded rude!!

Thank you. Love yourself teacookies 💜 saranghae.....