24. roblox

INUI

YN
lets play roblox bae

INUI
okay

INUI
wait i don't have robuxs, i look kinda bad

YN
i don't gaf how ur avatar looks, i love for u <3

INUI
this would've been sweet if we weren't talking about roblox

INUI
what game should we play

YN
we should play the mimic first and then da hood and then  ... whatever u want to play

INUI
okay bff

INUI
i'll join u

YN
don't let koko join cause then he gonna make us lose 😒😒

INUI
STOP. he's tries

YN
he should try harder 😒

___

"motherfucker why is your avatar white and why do you have the bunny alt hat?" yn asked inui over the phone.

"i became alt recently." inui joked causing yn to roll their eyes.

both of them joined the game "the mimic" and waited to get transported into a server they can play.

once they were outside the school in the game, they began walking to the location, the gym.

"god i have played this many times but it's still scary..." inui whispered.

yn cackled. "ahh you pussyyy... me too though.."

"WHO DOING RITUALS ON HERE?.." yn gasped as they saw the candles in a circle with blood on the floor in the tiny ass room.

"yo mama." inui casually told them.

"AHH BITCH BREAK YOUR NECK. FILING A DIVORCE, HAVING YOU GET KILLED FIRST HERE ... FUCK YOUUU." yn yelled and began to chase his avatar around the game. inui laughed and ran away from them.

"lets just get to the maze part."

_

"AAAA YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH GET AWAY FROM MEE!" yn screamed so loud that they probably woke up their neighbors from their sleep. they were in the maze with inui getting chased by the big ass white demon lady.

"YN DONT BRING HER OVER HERE THE HELL." inui snapped and began to run away from yn and the lady that was after them.

"INUI SAVE ME PLEASE, YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD PROTECT ME."

"I AINT NEVER SAID THAT"

" YOU TRAITORRRRR!"

_

yn and inui quickly got off then game once they kept getting killed by the lady and now they're playing da hood.

"okay follow me and avoid all the emos, especially the girl emos." yn told inui who only nodded even though yn couldn't see him.

yn began leading inui to their destination. "we gonna go and jump this little kid and his friends since they said a deez nut jokes that they stole from me and never gave credit."

once they arrived, both of them looked at their screen to see a group of noob players in a huddle doing nothing.

"on the count of three, get your gun and start shooting." yn instructed.

"one—"

inui got his gun and started shooting everyone.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK INUI, I BARELY EVEN FINISHED SAYING ONE" yn cried out and got their gun and started shooting the noobs.

"i wasn't listening sorry." he replied while he was shooting but quickly he was getting jumped.

"booty ass kids, they will never leave us peacemakers alone!" yn got out their bat and started hitting the ones that were hurting inui.

"IM LOSING HEALTH SHIT, LETS ABORT THIS MISSION!" inui said loudly and began running away. yn soon following him but quickly their roblox avatar broke down and died.

"NOOOOO I GOT KILLED BRUH." yn cries and dramatically fell to the ground of their bedroom floor. inui heard them over the phone and rolled his eyes at their childish antics but smiled.

"yeah yeah, i'll avenge you one day." inui told them fondly.

inui couldn't help but become more fond of them each day.

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANK YOU TO THE TWO PERSON WHO BROUGHT UP THE MIMIC!

here is ur inui content from me everybody <3