29

Your POV :

"Oh my gosh Veronica Valiant is that you!?" I watch as Veronica stands and gives my mother a hug. As they pull away my mother cups veronicas face. "Look at you! You're all grown up" Veronica leans into my mothers hand and smiles "thank you y/m/n" my mom blushes and says "oh please call me mom after all you are like my daughter in law"

I feel Billie dig her nails into my thigh at my mothers words making me hiss quietly. "Oh" Vee says. My mom sits down at our table across from Veronica. "So tell me what have you been doing these past few years." My mom asks Vee "well after I graduated high school. I went to college a business major, got my bachelors degree in both psychology and business." My mom smiles "wow Veronica I always knew you would become something of yourself. And what about now what are your plans?"

Veronica just explains how she is going to take over all of her fathers companies once he retires. "But as of right now I only own three" my mother and her continue their conversation so I turn my attention to Billie who is dazed out. "Billie" nothing "bil" nothing so I look at my mom she's so entranced with Veronica so I lean into Billies ear covering my mouth with my hand and suck the lobe into my mouth teasing it with my teeth. Billie gasps lowly and grips my thigh tightly. "Y/n" she warns I giggle and kiss her neck before pulling away. "Yes my love"

"Behave." Is all she tells me before turning her attention back over to Veronica and my mother. I get bored so I excuse myself Billie following me. We head to the bar and get a few drinks. My grandma ends up meeting us at the bar. "Hey baby" she says as she gives me a little hug. "Hi nana" "Billie Dean" Billie smiles and kisses my nanas cheek. "How are my two favorite love birds doing?" I smile brightly and hook my arms around Billies left one. I look up admiringly to Billie. Who, looks back at me with the sweetest face making my insides melt.

"You two are sick" my nana says with a laugh as she takes a sip of her drink. Billie and I laugh before she leans in to give me a soft kiss. I whine softly as she pulls away. Billie chuckles as she tries to hide her smirk behind her drink. The rest of the party goes smoothly Billie and I spend the evening together and only running into my mother once more.

"Billie please" I whine suddenly I'm very needy for her touch. Blame it on the alcohol or whatever but all I know is Billie is the sexiest woman alive and she's all mine. Why not take advantage. "Y/n no" we're sitting at a table by ourselves in the back of the dark venue. The dj is playing music so majority of the people are on the dance floor or watching the dance floor.

I reach over and place my hand on Billies thigh she's watching the dance floor but I notice how her eyes widen. I smirk and slowly drag it higher. Just as I'm about to slip my hand under her skirt she grabs my wrist and pulls me up out of my chair. She quickly starts walking towards the bathroom. I giggle as she quickly leads us past the guests, occasionally giving me an angry glance. We finally make it to the bathroom and just as we're about to walk in my mother walks out.

Shit

Billie freezes and lets my wrist go. "You two." My mother says roughly, slurring her words a bit. "Mom?" "We need to talk don't think I haven't forgotten about you" she cautiously stalks her way over to us she opens her mouth to say something but Mr.Valiant and Veronica call her over instead. Billie turns to look at me an unreadable expression on her face. "Let's go home bil please" I ask her softly. Suddenly not wanting to be here anymore.

"Okay sweetheart let's go" we get in our cars and drive to Billies house which is not that far from the venue. I close my door and walk up to Billies door putting in the code and walking inside. I drop my keys other things on the counter and kick off my shoes. Billie enters and does the same before walking over and wrapping her arms around me. I lay my head on her chest breathing in her calming scent. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her into me as close as I can.

Billie kisses the top of my head then says "come my love let's go lay down." I grab her hand and let her lead me to her bedroom. Once we arrive Billie hands me some more comfortable clothes. I begin to undress and redress watching as billie does the same. I smile and sit on the bed with outstretched arms waiting for bil to finish. She climbs onto the bed. Positioning me how she wants, she scoots me down so my head and back are resting on pillows my legs spread with her body in between them. Billie lays her head down on my stomach tucking her hands under my back.

I begin to play with her hair "bil?" "Yes dear" "I'm nervous" "of what?" "My mom." Billie sighs and lifts her head "no matter what happens I love you with all of my heart. I've waited years to finally have you. Nothing and I mean nothing will get between this do you understand." I nod my head "we'll face her together. But I'm never letting you go I promise" I cup her cheek and look into her chocolate brown orbs "I love you" she smiles "I love you too"