Evening Hangout

Taehyung s POV
I called bogum shi and asked him to reschedule my visit to UK to the following month since I wanted to stay with mrs.lee until she gets better. Since Mrs. Lee had no other relations I was the only one who was there for her. Anyways I loved looking after Mrs Lee because she was literally a mom to me.
Also I didn't forget to tell bogum shi about the incident happened with Ms. y/n. We were laughing together and once we disconnects the call, I walked to the new vvip room where Mrs. Lee was transferred to and sat on the couch which was near her bed. Mrs. Lee was sound asleep due to the sleeping pills which were given to her.i took my tab out and  finished my work that I had for the day. It took me almost 2 and a half hours. Once I finished it I kept my phone and tab on the side table and fell into deep thought.

Y/n s POV

As soon as i came out of the hospital I found a taxi. Once I got on I tried to fix my shoe but I couldn't. So I just kept it as it was and asked the driver to drop me.at Kim enterprises. While I was on the way I remembered how kind our chairman was to me. I was so rude to him since the very beginning. What if he fires me? What if he demote me? I just came to work today Omo I can't loose my job . I kept on thinking and I really was worried. I didn't realize that I was near our company until the driver asked me to get down. I payed him and ran to my office. Mr. Bogum was talking with mr.hoseok in my office. I ran to my desk and sat there while breathing heavily. And started to organize the papers that mr.hoseok gave me in the morning.
After sometime Mr. Bogum came to me asked me to come to his office with him.
I excused Mr. Hoseok and went with Mr. Bogum . He took me to his office and asked me to sit

 He took me to his office and asked me to sit

I sat once Mr. Bogum took his seat.
"Did something happen at the hospital Ms.y/n? And before you came to work today?" He asked me with a grin on his face. I was mumbling but couldn't let the words out
Mr. Bogum laughed and said "ms.y/n . Don't worry. Our chairman is the best person that I have ever met in my entire life. He is not someone who takes revenge and so on . So I hope you will continue working well without thinking those which are gone "
My heart felt light once he said that to me. I quickly stood up and bowed mr. Bogum saying thank you sir. I will do my best
He smiled at me warmly and nodded his head. I bowed him once again and returned to my office.

Bogums POV

I dialed taehyung shis number and after it rang for about 10 seconds he picked up the phone.
"Hello bogum shi. Did you talk to her?"
That was the first thing he asked me as soon as I said hello.
"Yes sir. As you said earlier she was literally shivering with fear. But I was able to convince her that Everything is totally fine. So she kept on thanking me and left just few minutes ago." I said my best friend.
"She must be thanking me for being kind 😂" he said so and laughed. My best friend is the best. I thought my self and told " taehyungshi . I will stay with Mrs.lee tonight. You were there all day long from early morning right? So please go home have a wash and come back in the morning."
Once I told that he refused saying that he wants to be with her but I made him agree to go home at 5 p.m and asked him to come to the hospital in the following day morning so that I can go home have a wash and go to work. After the call I thought to wrap up the work quickly before 5 pm so that I ll he able to go home, have a wash and change into a comfy casual before going to the hospital.

Taehyung s POV

At 5 p.m , bogumshi came to the hospital and asked me to go home saying that he will stay here with Mrs. Lee.

I made him promise me that he will call me as soon as Mrs

I made him promise me that he will call me as soon as Mrs. Lee wakes up and left the hospital after reminding him over and over again to call me soon if something happens. I know he never forgets what I tell him but I was too much overthinking since it was a matter related to Mrs lee.
After talking with doctors , I left the hospital to go home.

I went home and had a wash.it felt so refreshing. And after I put on some comfy cloths and thought of going near the Han river for a walk and I wanted to have a drink. It was fine even I was all alone today, I really wanted to have soju. First I checked my fridge but soju wasn't there so I walked out of the room towards Han river.