27. Izuku's Mission (P.t. 2) Baby Ereh

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

(Just some prior info, because of Quirks, babies and children have a better immune system and are slightly quicker at learning. Eren in better than most new-born because he's the son of overhaul :/ . yeah, that's it, you can Read now...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We see Izuku sitting atop the hill, eyes closed with little baby Eren sleeping soundly in his arms. Izuku sighed and looked down at the brown haired baby. He chuckled softly as he saw the peaceful look on Eren's face.

Izuku: "I envy you. Innocent to the world and its misdeeds. The mistreatment of minorities, starvation, war, discrimination. It's not gonna be easy for you out here."

He wiped a stray hair from the baby's face.

Izuku: "But I made a promise... and I will fulfil it."

He stands up and slowly walks down the hill.

Izuku: "I'll look after you until my last breath and I will make sure, Quirkless or not, I will love you unconditionally."

He got to the bottom of the hill and entered the forest, walking towards Musutafu.

Izuku: "I will train you, and you will become the greatest hero of all time, and if anyone tries to hurt you..."

A dark aura surrounds him.

Izuku: "They'll have hell to pay..."

~ Time Skip ~

Izuku arrived in Musutafu and realised something important... he had nothing to look after baby Eren with No crib, no nappies, no toys, nothing. He could just ask Momo to create them but that would be a dick move...

Izuku: "I should probably buy all of those things..."

He scratched his chin with one hand while he held Eren with the other.

Izuku: "But how am I gonna transport all of those things?"

He kept walking into town, ignoring women of all sorts and just trying to figure out how to do it.

Izuku: "I could just carry them in Titan form... but what about Eren? Okay, thats off the list... Hmm... maybe I can rent a car? Can I even drive? Meh, can't be that hard."

As he was  brainstorming, he failed to notice 2 women sneaking up behind him.

Woman 1: *Whispering* "Would you look at this? 2 Males! The baby will sell for a good amount of money while the adult-"

She licked her lips.

Woman 2: *whispering* "Oi! Don't forget me, I'm gonna use him as well!"

Woman 1: *Irritated* "Fine! Just don't make a scene."

They waited until an alley came up on their left and they somehow managed to drag him into it.

Woman 1: "Yes!! Hehehehe! I can't wait much longer."

Woman 2: "Me and you both!"

While the two are celebrating, Izuku is just having a mental crisis.

Izuku: 'how the fuck did they sneak up on me? I'm feared among the country! I have trained my senses to my peak! I have a fucking baby in my arms, I should be full mama bear mode!!  What the fuck!?!'

The women look at his dumbstruck expression evilly.

Woman 2: *Smirking* "Don't worry honey, it'll be over soon~"