Chapter Twenty- Six: Wait..

*chirp chirp chirp*

The birds are so loud in the morning..ugh, I don't wanna get up yet. My body is aching from the sudden weakness yesterday. I'm totally gonna tell Astrid about what Dumbnelius did, ptooey.

I crawled out of the tent and the gang were still fast asleep. I prepared a big breakfast for them since I know they have huge appetites, espescially Hestia, Ares, and Miri.

Whipped up some crepé cake, pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, a bowl of warm chicken soup, hot coffee, hot chocolate and hot milk since they have different prefrences.

It was getting chilly so I made sure that the food was warm. Miri was the first one to come out, I'm sure she smelled the food.

"Elvi-sama, are you really here? Am I still dreaming?" She asked rubbing her eyes still half asleep.

(A/n: Chouko = Mirielle, Chou was Chouko's nickname)

"Miri, now that I notice it, you still have the same habits as when you were Chou" I giggled.

" *gasp* Elvi-sama! Sakura-chan! I missed you soo muchhh!! " She ran then tackled me to a hug.

" *ugly cry* I'm soo happy I finally remembered my memoriesss, I missed you so much Elvi-sama. I was the first one to come out five months ago..." She cried while still latched onto me.

"Aww, come on eat first. Its time to fill up your stomach, you've lost weight." I patted her back, it looks like she lost a few kilos while I we were in there.

She sniffled and hopped off then digged in. Twins really are alike since the next person who woke up was Haxley.

(A/n: Chikao = Haxley)

He didn't say anything but just approached me and placed my hand on his head. Something I do both when I was Sakura and Guinevere.

I petted his hair and he gave me a satisfied smile, his eyes were slightly red and his nose as well. Aww, he's stopping himself from crying.

I smiled and rubbed his back. I motioned him to go eat first so he nodded and went to sit beside Miri.

" *gasp* there's only one reason why I'm inside a tent and had the most amazing sleep ever in months!" I could hear Ophelia state inside her tent. She ripped it open and flicked her eyes meeting mine.

" ELVIRA-SAMA! My Beautiful Goddess!! "

She flew over to me and wrapped her wings behind me and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you too, Phelia" I squeezed her as well.

*grumble*

"Hahaha, ok time for you to eat now." I motioned her to take a seat to eat so she reluctantlu let go of me and went to fill her empty stomach.

Landon, Zed, Isadora, Clementine and Noel all had the same reactions but eventually needed to eat since they were quite hungry. It seemed that there wasn't much to hunt in the area but they didn't want to leave.

They waited for me even though they were hungry. I can't even with how important they are to me.

After they ate breakfast and filled their stomachs, we settled down and talked about everything that happened with them. All the while that was happening Hestia and Ares woke up and started flying all around inside my mind space repeating the words about how much they've missed me.

I love them both so much too. I told them about what I went through and they all said it was way harder than theirs since their powers only went back to level 1 and they became a lot weaker but they still had some strength. We talked about how much stronger we all got.

Then it suddenly hit me,

"Hey Guys, where are we?"

"Ah we are at...eh?"

"Wait

"Wait..where are we?"

To be Continued . . .

I'm sorry I didn't update earlier today, I had to take care of my baby brother hihi