Chapter 41

Savannah JamesPresent DayMature Content

Savannah James
Present Day
Mature Content

Everything felt too good to be true when I woke up on Thursday morning with Josh's arm wrapped around my waist, just like old times. Except that Riley should've been in the middle of us, posing as the barrier I needed until I remembered that she'd requested a sleepover with Beth for her last night before we headed home.

My heart stung when I remembered who was waiting for me back in the city.

I needed to end things with Nathan.

There was no simple possibility to invalidate how I felt about Josh. And yet I found myself remembering that if he wanted me as much as he confessed to, we would be together again no matter what. So what was still stopping him?

I felt the still embrace of his hand against my stomach, feeling every inch of his skin contact as if every nerve was lit up by his touch alone. Immaturity struck as I shuffled myself back against him, already feeling his hardness that used to greet me most mornings.

"Do that again and I won't be able to stop what I really want to do right now." His breathless whisper was close to my ear, igniting my arousal as easy as a light switch.

With a steady hand, I reached up to his own caressing my stomach and grabbed hold of his wrist, promising my body something I desperately needed this morning. I felt him tense for a sheer moment, anticipating what I was about to do as I brought his wrist downwards to a place I needed a release from.

The feeling of his hand caressing it's way down past my shorts with my own guidance was the confirmation I needed to know that I never wanted to lose how he made my body feel.

His fingers soon reached the heat that had pooled between my legs in such a short amount of time. "You're so wet, Savannah," Josh established as my other free hand reached back to weave his hair between my fingers and pull his head down close to my neck.

As soon as his fingers entered me, I knew I was gone for. My body ached for his touch as he delicately rubbed my clit in unison. I allowed him to take full control as I arched back once again, rubbing up against his growing hardness.

"Josh," I whispered in an attempt to keep our escapades a secret, but there was little to deny how much I truly wanted to scream his name right now.

"Shhh," he whispered close to my ear and sped up simultaneously, bringing me to a climax in a time quicker than I'd ever experienced. "Jesus, Savannah," his voice was close, "how turned on were you this morning, hm?"

"Shut up," I smirked and relaxed back against him, still feeling what I so desperately wanted inside of me instead of his fingers, now sliding out.