35'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Won't you look at that..."

I see Azriel hold Perci in his arms, talking with a whole crowd of werewolves. They all wanted a glimpse of our son as they just...adored him. It was almost as if they forgot what Azriel was.

And that was all that I wanted.

"I think a celebration is in order. You know how most people will bring him presents?" Whistler tells me, and I snicker. "His whole nursery room will need a side room to hold all of the presents - maybe even another! Your son is just a thing to behold."

"I know." I smile proudly, and I see Azriel look over his shoulder at me. When he gestures me to come towards them I do so without hesitation.

Once I'm beside him I see him nod at me to the crowd, smiling brightly. I didn't know why until I felt like eyes were barreling into my skull.

I look, seeing Perci looking up at me very deeply. His eyes full of so much love and admiration despite him only being a few days old. My eyes soften upon him as I rest my hand on the top of his head.

My hand covered the top of his head and if I was to close it it'd engulf it completely. I found myself just grinning at his cuteness, just completely mesmerized by him.

As well as how his one blue eye looked just like Azriel's. When I look at Azriel he was grinning at me.

"Since him and I share a connection through our eye, I can tell you what he says if you like." Azriel tells me, causing me to gasp.

"He...says things about me?" I smile, seeing Azriel nod. "Can you tell me...what?"

Azriel smiles, nodding as he looks down at Perci. When I see his blue eye glow he soon chuckles at me.

"He says he's waiting for the surprise." Azriel murmurs, and my eyes widen. When I look at him he doesn't react but I...can't have him giving it away just yet.

"What surprise?"

"Head Alpha Idris has a surprise?"

"Who's the surprise for?"

I hear people speak in the background, and I just stay calm.

Because...if I make too much reaction I could give it all away!

My plan...and Perci didn't say what it was, but what if he does though?

I think I might have to ask faster than I thought.

"Azriel can I speak with you?"

He raises his eyebrow, but ends up nodding. When he dismissed himself from the wolves I was impressed by how they genuinely seemed to care for him.

Come quite far, but I don't know if it's because of the baby or the things he went through. I want to say the latter, but I would prefer that they just came together no matter what.

That's all that matters.

Them setting aside his lineage and type, and accepting him outside all of that. That's all.

"So...?" Azriel wonders, and I look over my shoulder at him as I close the door. "What was it that you wanted to speak with me with?"

I look down into Azriel's eyes, only to grin when I see Perci looking up at me in his arms. My heart softens each day the more I am in their presences. They were just so precious to me...so sweet. How could I contain the love I have for them?

I just can't!

"I feel the exact same way." Azriel murmurs, and I begin to see his blue eye glow. When his cheeks turn pink he continues to look up at me lovingly. "Perci isn't that quite?"