34

ALMOST AT 40 THOUSAND! I always get so excited lmaooo Thank you all 🎈🖤 SO MUCH

Also we are almost at 1000 votes and we ARE at 1000 comments!!!

Ok on to chapter 34

Ok round one. Begin!" called out the sexy pro hero, her navy blue locks flowing in the light breeze.

       Izuku was just making his way over to the viewing room. Shinsou was in this round as an add-on to Class 1a.

"Isn't this exciting Deku? Didn't you go against Shinsou at the Sports Festival?" Ochaco was sitting closer to the window than any of her friends.

Izuku rolled his eyes. "I guess. If he does a good job, he might transfer to the hero course. Although that doesn't work seeing as both classes are already full."

Ochaco's smile turned to a straight line. "Hmm. You're right. They might bend the rules for Shinsou though. Hopefully he'll be in our class!"

Izuku narrowed his eyes. "What do you love him or something?"

"Midoriya! Not nice!" reamed Mina, Kirishima had left because he was in the first match so Mina was next to Jirou and Hagakure instead.

Iida adjusted his glasses. "Midoriya...I don't care if you went to prison or not. You should still hold on to the morals that the Izuku I knew had. Otherwise.."

Izuku and Iida met eye to eye.

"Well then maybe they were right throwing you in there."

Everyone went quiet.

To everyone's surprise, Izuku smirked. "Oh yeah? Why don't you make me stop?" Izuku stood up from his seat and took a taunting step towards the taller boy.

"I would, but that would be unjust. I like to follow the rules, as you should to."

Izuku laughed. A sound that no one in that room had heard...well ever.

"Aw remember when you wanted to murder someone for revenge? Remember that? I don't think that's very "just" of you. Pretty hypocritical actually." taunted Izuku in a half whisper. A smug smirk was tugging at his lips.

He got his desired reaction when Iida's eyes went wide. "Dont bring my brother into this..."

"Mm I see how it is. Have it your way Iida!" Izuku exited the viewing room and instead went down to where the teachers were. There were two giant broadcasting screens showing different angles of the match.

The only parts he actually payed attention to were when Shinsou used his quirk. He got a new piece of gear that apparently gave him the ability to mimic vocal chords of other people.

Tch.

Izuku soon got bored of watching and took out his phone. The old him would be taking notes and preparing with a crazy amount of muttering. Now, he was texting his new, real friends.

Izuku
[Shigaraki. I'll be coming in about...5 hours. I'm stuck in school]

Shigaraki
[Ok whatever. I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't feel like no one takes you seriously here]

Izuku's brows slightly knit in confusion.

Izuku
[ok? But when did I complain about that?]

...

No reply?

Izuku kept staring at the one message. He had changed Shigaraki's profile name to Mom to keep anyone from getting suspicious.