Chapter 11: Plans

Cream (Cross x Dream)

____________________

Cross closed the door to her room, the fights between Nightmare and Killer weren't only getting annoying now but worrisome. Both had some weird kind of hatred for each other but at the same time if they got along well together when they tried to.

Though Cross knew Nightmare was more open to Killer than he ever was to any other girls. Though Killer still didn't get Nightmare to tell her how he got an extra special power. When she, Cross, and Nightmare used to 'work' together he finally opened up to her and told her. But they never grew their trust for each other ever again. And when Cross met Dream, they never really talked again or had a normal conversation.

Cross looked out the window, admiring the view. She was tired but it was drizzling outside, the small droplets tapping against the window. Creating some kind of natural music that relaxes you. No thunder was heard.

The trees slowly swayed from side to side, it was relaxing to see them. To hear the rain tapping on the window. Cross changed to her pajamas and sat on a couch facing the window. She relaxed there.

She truly didn't feel like sleeping, she wasn't tired at all. Well, she was but at the same time, she wasn't. It felt as if her body would pass out any moment soon but her mind kept on thinking and thinking, keeping her awake.

A knock was heard on the door, who could want to talk to her so late at night. Slowly Cross walked over to the door and opened it, only to be met by none other than the prince of positivity. Dream.

"What are you doing here, your highness?" Cross asked, opening her door fully.

"I can't sleep... from the looks of it neither can you," Dream said nervously.

Cross let the door fully open and signaled for Dream to enter. The prince gladly entered, it was silent for a while. Both sitting in the couches, watching out the window as the rain poured down. Soon the room strangely started feeling cold, Cross sat a bit closer to Dream.

"You know, I really want Killer to marry my brother," Dream sighed.

"They are perfect for each other, but only when they try to get along," Cross chuckled.

"True, so how do we get them to get together? Or to at least become friends?" Dream said thoughtfully.

"We could get them stuck into certain situations that might bring them together," Cross said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, and situations where they must work together," Dream said nervously. "Or else they are going to be fighting for quite a few hours" Dream sighed.

"What if we put them to take care of a baby?" Cross asked.

"They are probably going to kill the baby," Dream said.

"Didn't you have a child?" Cross asked.

"Well I found him, he must be playing in his room right now" Dream said thoughtfully.

"We can get them to take care of him," Cross smiled.

"I trust Killer and Nightmare is my brother, but I don't want to put my kid in danger" Dream said more seriously.

"I know a duchess who just had a baby a while ago so maybe they could take care of her" Cross smiled nervously.

"That's an even worse idea, they could kill the baby and start a war!" Dream exclaimed.

"Dream, do you truly think your brother or Killer wants to start a war. We can lie that your son is the son of another prince, and your friend is married to a king that makes her daughter a princess" Cross said thoughtfully. "Then we have an excuse for them to take care of them without hurting the children," Cross said.

"Yeah, how are we convincing them to take care of the kids?" Dream said glaring at Cross. His patience was becoming shorter.

He wasn't someone to get easily tired. But things lately weren't going perfectly and Dream was very tired. Suddenly he felt as if he was slowly being pulled up.

"You really need to sleep, Dream, we can discuss this tomorrow morning," Cross smiled.

Cross guided Dream towards the door, but Dream abruptly stopped. He grabbed Cross's hand and dragged her to her bed, he quickly grabbed Cross bride-style and placed her on her bed. Luckily he was already in his pajamas so he just got in bed with her.

"Dream? A-are you ok-okay?" Cross asked, stuttering.

"Yes... I'm too lazy to walk to my room..." Dream yawned as he cuddled up to Cross. She gave out a weird sound, in shock. But soon cuddled back. Dream was truly tired, and many princesses tried to get his parents to accept and get them married to him once again. Or they annoyed him to death to marry them.

But he just wanted one person, and that was Cross...

__________________________________

Question of the day: Know any good jokes?

Sorry- this chapter is short. But... foreshadowing so like it's worth it. On Friday shall come another chapter of around 4,552 words or something. I have also started posting this story in AO3( Archive of Our Home) so if you have it please drop by and give some love. But you don't have to if you don't want to. The name of the story is still the same and my username is the same one as in Wattpad.

Either way, I'm kind of having trouble finishing the designs since I'm starting school. I will be able to continue writing but the designs might take longer than expected...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe, eat healthily, sleep well, and have a great day / afternoon / night

Word count: 960