Girl Fights

Jennie's pov:

I watch as Lisa groans from beside me.

"Lisa stop being so loud." I nudge her as she lays her head back on the bus seat.

"I hate taking the bus." She mumbles out and crosses her arms like a toddler.

This morning, apparently Alissa's car broke down and now she is using Lisa's car until hers is fixed.

As you can tell, Lisa wasn't too, fond, of the idea.

So here we are, on the bus, hee taking up over half the seat while I am squished to the window.

Yes, I went from a potato to mashed potatoes in a matter of seconds.

Lisa squirms around in the seat and I couldn't help but smile.

"Why are you smiling so creepy?" Lisa says looking at me.

"It's not creepy."

"You look like you are planning my funeral."

"Well maybe I am." I say trying to look serious, but ended up failing miserably instead.

"You couldn't even put a finger on me... well unless.." she says wiggling her eyebrows but I smack her on the back of the head.

"Ouch! Why are women so abusive." Lisa says with a grunt.

We get a couple of stares from kids on the bus but I just ignore them.

"Do you think today will be normal." I ask her as she keeps rubbing the back of her head.

"It's high school, it's never normal princess."

Unlike most schools, I find this one to be the most drama filled.. well ever...

And I haven't even been here for that long.

"Is this school.. normally this... crazy." I say now thinking that pretty much everyday I have been here, I have been in more situations than someone might have in a lifetime.

"Well," Lisa says moving closer to me, "sometimes, you just came at a bad time." She says shrugging her shoulders and pulling out her phone.

I feel the bus stop as we are now at school.

"Damn't I forgot." Lisa says looking at something out of the window. I follow her gaze to three cars pulling up.

Out walked some of the schools football players and cheerleaders.

They must be back from getting suspended from the party.

I follow Lisa off the bus and down the halls where Suzy, Jisoo, and Ryujin were standing.

"Where's Seulgi?" Lisa says running her hand through her hair.

"Said she had to 'mentally prepare herself' for dumping Krystal. That kid needs to man up before I make her." Suzy says rolling her eyes.

Ryujin looked utterly confused for a second, then I realized that she actually wasn't there yesterday when it all happened.

Honestly... badgirls are strange.

I thought girl's fights were complicated, well not as much as badgirls.

Apparently fighting is the answer? When it all happened, I was pretty scared. I thought one of them would be severely injured and although Seulgi was a huge jerk, I don't think she deserved to get sent to the hospital or anything like that.

But I still don't understand why I was brought there in the first place.

Lisa wanting me to learn how to punch?