Chp.9 Beach Day With Senpai

-AUTHOR POV-

Days pass by, and It was now summer, and yet it's summer break for the students as well, they can now finally relax and enjoy their real off Freon school, as for (YN) he was in his room, laying on his bed as he was eating a chocolate ice cream while watching TV...

(YN): Ah, this is refreshing. Laying down, eating ice cream watching TV, and having an air conditioners I think me, this is what o call my summer break.

.
.
.
Until suddenly, his phone started to rang as he checks who was calling him, and yet, it was Nagatoro as he can see her contact name on it...

(YN): Nagatoro? Wonder what she wants?

He then answers...

(YN): Yo.

Nagatoro: Hey Senpai! Let me guess, your wasting your summer watching TV and eating some ice cream, aren't you?

(YN): What the?! Are you spying on me?! Do you put cameras on my room?!

Nagatoro: Hehe! You're so funny Senpai! Come on, I know your laying your butt on your bed and doing nothing on your summer break, you gotta do at least something.

(YN): Hm.

Nagatoro: Well anyways, let's go to the beach!

(YN): Beach??

Nagatoro: Yeah! Meet me at the benches under the tree when you're coming over! Let me know, by Senpai!

She hangs up...

(YN): Eh...??? *sighs* Well...my summer break will be okay I guess, knowing Nagatoro is going for be bugging me some few times and hanging out with her...but...going to the beach? Heh, sounds fun, I'll get ready.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

Minutes later, (YN) was packing some clothes for him, and some spare socks and boxers as well as he got everything ready and exits his house, then he goes walking down to the destination to meet Nagatoro, and yet he finds her..

Nagatoro: Senpai! Over here!

Gamo: Wow, Paisen really showed up.

Yoshi: He did!

(YN) Mind: Oh for the love of...great, Nagatoro's friends are here...just great.

And so, (YN) not only was going to the beach with Nagatoro, but going with Gamo and Yoshi as well...the four were already walking there way already to the beach...

Gamo: You know Paisen, you're the last person I'd expect to see on the summer beach.

Yoshi: Out of the place!

(YN): Shut up.

Nagatoro: Well, not really.

(YN): Hm?

Nagatoro: Senpai would be like those things scuttling around the rocks. Sea lice!

Gamo/Yoshi: Cackle! Cackle! Cackle!

(YN): 💢

Gamo: Hear that? Sea Louse Pasien!

Yoshi: Sea Louse Senpai!

(YN): Haha, real funny...

Nagatoro: Oh wait, my bad, Sea Louse are groups, unlike loners like you Senpai, so you'll be...a loner lice louse!

Gamo/Yoshi: Cackle! Cackle! Cackle!

Nagatoro: Loner Louse!

Gamo: Loner Louse!