Ignoring?

No one's pov:-

In the morning, when Jungkook woke up, he saw Taehyung curled upon the bed. His cheeks pressed against his chest, making it look more squishy and soft. His one hand around Jungkook's waist, while the other under his head.

Jungkook smiled and admired how adorable his mate looks while sleeping. He admired his mate's soft skin, his think laces and full lips, which were curled in a small pout.

Suddenly, the door of their room burst open with a loud noise, making Taehyung flinch hard, and he rolled towards the other side, covering his ears.

Jungkook growls lowly because of the sudden intruder in his room in the morning when he was busy staring at his mate. "Jungkook, get up. " Yerin yells, making Taehyung cower in his place.

"Speak low, Yerin. " Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung, who was folding himself inside the sheets, because of the noise.

"Why?" She asks. " Get up fast, your father is cal- " She got cut off, as Jungkook pulled her out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Which part of 'Speak low' you don't understand? " Jungkook growled, keeping his voice low since Taehyung can still hear him.

"Why are you getting so worked up? Are you angry because I came into your room? " Yerin spats back, glaring at the True blood. Her words made him more irritated, resulting in glowing red eyes.

"My mate is sensitive towards loud noises. That's why I told you to stop yelling. Don't you see how he flinched when you yelled?" Jungkook growled but kept his voice low, not wanting for omega to hear it.

Yerin's head lowered in submission because of those shiny red eyes. The True Blood's anger is not something that everyone can take. Jungkook angrily turned around and went back inside the room, closing the door slowly. Once he was gone, she stared at the door with a smirk on her face before walking downstairs.

On the other hand, when Jungkook entered the room, he saw Taehyung covered in sheets. He slowly went towards the omega. "Tae?" He whispered.

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook with a blank expression, his eyes glowing blue, indicating that he is in a headspace. A form created by the wolves, mostly omegas, when they feel scared.

Jungkook lies down next to him, pulling the omega closer to his chest, palm running up and down the omega's back slowly. Taehyung slowly leaned closer to the older's chest, curling himself in a ball, feeling safe in his alphas hands.

"Why did she shouted so loudly?" Taehyung asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Maybe no one told her about your sensitive hearing. She used to do this with me back at the time too. " Jungkook admitted with a sigh, nuzzling his face in omega's hair.

They stayed like that for few minutes until Taehyung slowly pulled away and got up from his place. "I think we should get ready for uni. " Jungkook smiled and nods.

Once they got ready, they both went downstairs and saw everyone already sitting together. Yerin was sitting in the middle and one empty chair on her both sides.

Taehyung sighs, sitting next to Jimin and Jungkook sitting next to the alpha. Jungkook hated how she was sitting in between him and his mate. "So kids, I hope you all know about the upcoming party in the starlight pack. " Hyung Sik says, bringing everyone's attention to him.

Everyone nods to his words, except for Jin and Taehyung, who shivered to hear about it. Since the incident in their pack, they both never went to any party. Instead, they used to stay locked in their house alone and enjoying alone with whatever they can.